BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
Best tweezers I’ve used and for cheap! I buy these at Walmart for $1! It has a nice shape and I’ve never had an issue with the grip. Definitely a beauty dupe! These are the only tweezers I’ve used and I’ve only needed to replace them once over a 2 year time period and that was due to me breaking them accidentally. Great product!
Rebecca S.
Austin, AR
These tweezers are $1. They work great possibly better than some other brands of tweezers I have used. If I need tweezers these are the ones I pick up. I will continue to purchase these tweezers as long as I continue to need tweezers!
Hayden P.
Olathe, KS
My favorite tweezers of all time that I’ve been using since I was in middle school! Which has been quite a long time. For the price it’s super good quality and plucks all my stubborn thick hairs around my eyebrows to my super duper thin ones. I’ve experimented with other tweezers and nothing does the job like these do!
Ashley G.
I love this tweezer. It is in a affordable price. And also do his job real nice. I bought it at Target. I think it was like $2 something like that. I will buy it again and definitively recommend it to others is a good deal!!!
Barbara H.
These are your basic tweezers, nothing super special about them. They are very affordable, which is why I purchased these over the more popular brands. I have sensitive skin, so always sanitize them before and after each use. And they ate pretty sturdy, so even for the low price you are getting a good quality item.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I was in the market for a new set of tweezers and I came across these on the elf website- hard to beat $1!!!! I bought 3 and I’m so happy I did! These are awesome slant tips, very precise and they are good quality, not too thin or flimsy
Anna S.
Oregon City , OR
These are my favorite tweezers ever. They last forever, work great and are so inexpensive.
I've tried a lot of different kinds many more expensive brands and always come back to these. They are heavier and super durable but have a nice curve and slant to make getting the most difficult hairs not a problem.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
AMAZING. will definitely recommend and purchase again if i ever need new ones. For the price ($1.00) they were worth trying and I am so happy I did. Love these tweezers they work amazingly well. You can get them probably anywhere
Parris D.
Good sturdy tweezers! They only cost me a dollar and I use them for everything from plucking hairs to applying lashes (I clean them after every use). They slanted edge makes things so easy.
Amber F.
I love e.l.f. Cosmetics they work great and cost a fraction of other big brand names. The tweezers work as they should and I’m able to grab even the smaller hairs that can sometimes be difficult. I would definitely buy again but I don’t think I will need to anytime soon because they work great!
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?