BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Ashley G.
I love this tweezer. It is in a affordable price. And also do his job real nice. I bought it at Target. I think it was like $2 something like that. I will buy it again and definitively recommend it to others is a good deal!!!
Joci C.
Dallas
I’ve legit had these tweezers since i was like 12 and started out plucking my eyebrows. I’ve tried other tweezers but I don’t like them. These are the only tweezers I like to use because they have these like dents that serve as like grips and that gives me control and it helps them not move since my hands tend to sweat alot. The ends are flat so it makes it easier to pick up a hair and tweeze away.
Sarah F.
Watertown , NY
AMAZING. will definitely recommend and purchase again if i ever need new ones. For the price ($1.00) they were worth trying and I am so happy I did. Love these tweezers they work amazingly well. You can get them probably anywhere
Kathryn A.
Laud Lakes, FL
My favorite tweezers, had these for years they never gave up on me, for only $3 from Target, it was very affordable. Easy to use, gets all the tiny hard to get hairs.
Kailey F.
Best cheap tweezers I have used. They aren’t the highest quality or most precise, but they are cheap and small and great to throw in your purse or keep in your dorm.
Aneesha V.
Can’t go wrong with these $1 tweezers. I lose tweezers all the time and these are so easy to repurchase if thats the case. Slant on them is perfect and they grab the hair every time. I would highly recommend.
Heather S.
Gardner, KS
I love these tweezers!!! They are super inexpensive and they are my favorite ones I use currently to date! These I have had forever- no issues with the scissor like one's getting stuck after so much usage! Perfect for a quick tweeze- lightweight- and small so they can be stored easily in your makeup bag!
Silvia G.
These are affordable tweezers. And I say this because I happen to lose mine frequently. I tweeze my eyebrows about every two weeks. It is slanted and I like that better than pointy or flat tweezers.
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
I love these tweezers. I purchased them at Wal Mart for $1. These tweezers have lasted longer than my tweezerman. I have an issue with tweezers bending out of wack. I've owned these tweezers for 6 months with no issues. I love the matte finish of the metal.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I’ve used good tweezers and I’ve used bad tweezers, and these are definitely good! Nothing is worse than a set of tweezers that won’t close fully on the hair and pull it. These grasp firmly and make plucking my eyebrows less painful because there’s no slipping.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?