BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Hailey D.
Huntington
These tweezers are great, especially since they are $1. I use these tweezers almost daily. Very good value, you can’t beat the price. Tweezers do not slip & grab on to even the smallest hairs. I would definitely recommend these if you’re not wanting to spend a lot of money on tweezers.
Julio C.
Riverside
Once again, e.l.f has done it. Made an absolute gem at a cheap affordable price. I use these every two weeks to keep my brows looking clean and not once have they failed me. If you’re at a target, definitely pick one of these babies up.
Kristyn S.
These are my absolute favorite tweezers! They've lasted a few years with constant use. I have one in every bathroom + one in my car. You can't beat the price and you can find them almost anywhere now.
Paja L.
Chippewa Falls
Love their tweezers ! Amazing. It's useful and once you het used to it, it doesn't hurt. It pulls the hairs easily and quick. You don't have to try plucking that one same hair for more than one time.
Yvonne C.
I still use mine, but I’m planning on throwing it out once I buy a different one from a different brand. The ends of it are to sharp, even though they’re meant to be a flatter, more shapely pair of tweezers.; however, they’ve sometimes just end up cutting the tiny hairs instead of pulling them out! Making the facial hairs shorter & harder to pluck!
Kaytie P.
Grand Forks
I love these tweezers. I use them almost everyday. So easy to use and can be very precise! Like the slanted edge because it makes it easier to get into hard to reach spots. My fiancé even steals it sometimes
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
Best tweezers I’ve used and for cheap! I buy these at Walmart for $1! It has a nice shape and I’ve never had an issue with the grip. Definitely a beauty dupe! These are the only tweezers I’ve used and I’ve only needed to replace them once over a 2 year time period and that was due to me breaking them accidentally. Great product!
Vane Q.
Chehalis, WA
I don’t believe you should spend so much money on these. Elf is so affordable! And these have worked great for me! I’ve noticed with other brands they seem to start getting loose or they don’t get the hairs just right, but with these they have never gotten loose and always get the ruff hairs that don’t want to be plucked.
Alicia R.
Altus
Love these tweezers. Whether it's a stray hair here or there or grooming your eye brows it gets the job done. Grabs the hair the first time and makes it as painless as can be.
Rebecca S.
Austin, AR
These tweezers are $1. They work great possibly better than some other brands of tweezers I have used. If I need tweezers these are the ones I pick up. I will continue to purchase these tweezers as long as I continue to need tweezers!
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?