BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• Can I purchase these in the uk? If so where about would l...1 Answers
  • My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Anastasia A.
Chicago , IL
In my opinion, this is the only set of tweezers you need. They are so affordable, but they are extremely good quality. I use them every day to tidy up my brows. It lasts for so long and gets the job done with being ridiculously cheap!
Paja L.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Love their tweezers ! Amazing. It's useful and once you het used to it, it doesn't hurt. It pulls the hairs easily and quick. You don't have to try plucking that one same hair for more than one time.
Ashley L.
Glendale
I absolutely love these tweezers. They are my got to because there is no space in between them so no hair is missed if going quickly. They are very easy to grab and not lose grip. I do recommend these tweezers and for the price $1!
Mella M.
Barney
This is the best tweezer I’ve ever used. It has a good grip and works great for taking eyebrows. I use it very often and it’s so easy to use. It doesn’t slip around in your hand and I recommend it.
Hannah R.
Amazing!!! I use them every time between times before I get hem waxed. I got them at walmart for 1 dollar!!! It works the same as any high end kind of tweezers! I totally recommend and plus it’s only a dollar so save your money!
Jessica W.
Finding good tweezers is tough, especially ones that can handle fine hairs. These do that amazingly well (even my husband commented on how great these tweezers were when he needed to pluck a few wild eyebrow hairs). They'd be great for getting out splinters and they're awesome for plucking stubborn hairs of any thickness. And OMG the price! They are SO inexpensive and still the best tweezers I've used!
Tiffany L.
These are the best freaking tweezers I've ever bought. I've been through several pairs of other brands, but they either aren't strong enough or the tips don't line up. It's super frustrating. I bought these on a recommendation and have absolutely loved them. I've recommended them several times to other people.
Shannon L.
Fort Polk, LA
Pretty decently priced, I don’t really use it much because I don’t need to tweeze my eyebrows often but it gets the job done. If you have sensitive skin though I’d probably have someone tweeze your eyebrows for you.
Gabby v.
Auburn
Very affordable tweezers that work way better than most! I believe I even bought these from the dollar store! That is so cheap for a really good pair of tweezers so I highly recommend!
Wendy S.
Cardington, OH
I really like these Tweezers. I does exactly what I use them for. I would recommend this product. This product is good on price and works just as well as the more expensive ones.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?