BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Celina N.
Riseley, Bedfordshire
Very nice and easy to use, I can always rely on these tweezers to get those annoying super short, dark hairs on the bottom of my eyebrow. They’re so cheap as well, defiantly value for money.
Cassandra Z.
These tweezers are actually the best I’ve ever used. They are sharp and awesome at grabbing individual hairs, or multiple hairs. The slant is great for being precise.
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
These came in the very first e.l.f makeup set I ever bought (years ago) and I still have them today! The angle of these tweezers works wonders for me and I haven't even thought about buying something to replace these- this one is perfect!
Kat L.
Best tweezers I've ever used. Scored mine from the dollar store and have since gone back and bought 3 more. They grab and pull every hair without ripping it, even the tiny thin ones. Better than my tweezerman ones!
Raven G.
There is tons of things I can say about these tweezers. Not only do they make it so easy for you to apply false eyelashes and adjust them just the way you want them and even place the inner corner down nicely. TMI they are so nice to pick blackheads with. Honestly I love them and on top of that THEY ARE SO CHEAP. STALK UP. or better yet wait till the site is 50% I’d stalk up and send me some haha e.l.f. Slant Tweezer😘
Elizabeth L.
Burnaby, BC
For such a low price (1$USD), these are great! I've owned more expensive tweezers, with ceramic tips, etc, and those just break and chip and become useless. These are amazing for the value, since the tips line up perfectly and form a nice seal around whatever you're picking up. It can even pick up the smallest, thinnest of brow hairs, just growing in.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
These are perfect!! They do the best job of any tweezers I've tried. Great precision and grip. Incredibly they're only $1!! I've bought one to keep in the bathroom and one for my purse. You really can't go wrong with these
Karleen B.
They are nothing special, but I don't expect much from a tweezer. They do the job, and I would purchase again because the price is right. I think you could get a similar product to do the same job, but I would pick the ELF one because they are a cruelty free company
Monika V.
I have had one of these for about 7 years now. It holds onto the hair really well, I don't need more than one attempt to actually pick the hair up. The size and handle of it is extremely comfortable. I bought it offline as per usual, I love elf cosmetics. Worth the value and packaging is great
Elizabeth S.
Ottawa, ON
They're exactly what you'd expect for a cheap pair of tweezers. If you're careful they'll be fine but they get bent and dull easily and then will cut instead of pull.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?