BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Diana I.
bremerton
This is super essential and it’s much more affordable, I got it for around $2. It grabs the hairs without having to try multiple times like others.
Vanessa c.
Philadelphia
It takes awhile to grab hair but it does get the job done but my hairs are thin so that might be the problem. Very affordable can’t beat the price.
Iris Y.
Sharp , precise and provides the best tweezer on the market and most affordable and it is a wonderful accessory to use. yes it is easy to apply.
chrys j.
I love this tool, but I only wish that the tips of them were finer so that they could grasp the hairs better. It's affordable and very well made!
Skye P.
Spokane
My all time favorite tweezer!! Super affordable and it works well, while some tweezers you struggle to grab the hairs with these it's super easy.
Coolkid28
They are tweezers. They keep up with my thick brows, and are not super painful. I've used better, but these are a fair price for a fair product.
Brianna M.
Youngstown, FL
Love elf and all of their products especially their tweezers I've had my pair for a long time now and they never let me down I use them everyday!
Amanda K.
Dallas, PA
Cheap and gets the job done. I'm sure there are better ones out there, but these are perfect to just keep in case you have an emergency touch up
Allison G.
Cheap. Perfect. There is no need to spend a bunch of money on tweezers, unless you need to do your eyebrows everyday and get to tiny tiny hairs
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
these tweezers work great and they are only $1.00 i definitely recommend that if your looking for tweezers you buy the E.L.F ones theres great
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?

back