BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Cati S.
It plucks my eye brows , I use it to put Individual eyelashes . Simple clean look , nothing to crazy n fancy
Hailey A.
This is a good product for the inexpensive price. I got this at Walmart and I would recommend it to anyone.
Maria R.
Huntsville, TX
Dollar store tweezers are better than these. Too thick and hurt my hands to actually use. Not my fav at all
Evelyn M.
New York
So affordable and easy to find at any drug store. These work so well and feel high quality for a low price.
jessica b.
Fillmore, CA
Theses are actually really good they aren't too flimsy and thin like most tweezers. These are pretty strong
Asmaa Z.
cleveland
I’ve had theses tweezers for and few year and ever since I got them I get compliments on how fresh brows.
Iyanla G.
Brandon
I love how things and sharp these tweezers are. They make getting those specific eyebrow hairs a breeze.
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Tweezer e.l.f.
This is the best! I love it designed easy and practice.
I recommend this is incredible!
Queen E.
I love this product because it's simple, sleek, precise, and on the money! It was extremely affordable
LeAnn T.
Houston
I love the grip I have with these tweezers. I can easily get the hairs out with out breaking them off.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?