BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Sophia S.
I bought these because I had left my favorite ones at home 6000 miles away .. these were 2$ and work great! I love them and have no complaints
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
these tweezers work great and they are only $1.00 i definitely recommend that if your looking for tweezers you buy the E.L.F ones theres great
Allison G.
Cheap. Perfect. There is no need to spend a bunch of money on tweezers, unless you need to do your eyebrows everyday and get to tiny tiny hairs
Crystal S.
Very sturdy tweezers. The angle is perfect and they're solid. Extremely high quality for such a small price tag. I definitely recommend them.
Chelsea N.
These tweezers work just as well as a more expensive pair. They get the job done. They are perfectly shaped to fit any sized hand with ease!
Jackie G.
Phoenix, NY
Ergonomic design, fits perfectly in my hand. Easy to use, gets the tiny, normally hard to grab hairs. Also works well for removing splinters.
Martha A.
Lockport, IL
I love the Elf products but the tweezers really work and easy to use i never complain about how hard is to use them. I recommend them to all
Rachael K.
WESTMORELAND
One of the best cheapest tweezers I've found. I always loose mine or someone ends of taking them on me so I try to just stick with cheap.
Charlotte F.
Spokane
They're cheap and they get the job done. I mean, tweezers are tweezers are tweezers. Might as well get the cheapest one on the market.
Jenny B.
I’ve tried several different tweezers. But these would have to be my favorite. They work great for trying to keep up with my eyebrows.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?