BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Elena E.
Los Angeles, CA
my go to tweezer out of all 5 I own! lol this tweezer grabs even the smallest little hair! It has a great grip and looks very high end. great quality tweezer and very affordable. I purchased mine at target for $1.00! you can’t beat that (:
Samantha W.
These may be some of the cheaoest tweezers I've ever used normally retailing for $1 but they are great quality very sturdy not flemzy at all easy to hold the texture is great so your fingers don't slip they are my go to every time
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
These are my all time favorite tweezers. These feel expensive. They are all metal and line up perfectly to grab every hair. They are only a couple bucks so I stocked up and now have 3. I would recommend these over high end pairs.
Elisa L.
Orange, CA
These tweezers were so amazing! They were so affordable! The e.l.f tweezers were relatively easy to use, and they got the job done! I am a huge fan! The affordability makes it likely that I will be buying these tweezers again.
Patience M.
Tucson
Cheap, and they get the job done just as well as that $9 pair of pink tweezers! I'm super happy with them. Especially because it seems everyone steals my damn tweezers, and it's not that bad to replace them when they're like $1
Sarah E.
Tampa, FL
I’m OBSESSED with these tweezers. They make tweezing so much easier as they get right to the sling have sharp points that close so tightly you can get a good grip on even the finest or shortest hairs. Will never use any others!
Ka’lynn J.
Mckinney, TX
I love these tweezers!!!! It’s so inexpensive & I got it for $1 at Target!!! 😍 I honestly won’t spend $$ for tweezerman after finding this awesome tweezer!! I know a lot of people frown upon elf, but their really awesome!!
Maya R.
Ithaca, NY
I can grab multiple hairs with this and rip them right out, making it a faster process when finally cleaning my brows up. They work well and are super inexpensive, so if you’re looking for tweezers I don’t see a downside.
Anna L.
Ankeny, IA
I’ve been very content with these tweezers..the angle helps with a more detailed pluck, it is easy to use and they have lasted me for at least a few years now without any rusting. Cheap and would recommend to anyone.
Vivzz🥀 G.
I don’t know why or how tweezers are different, but for some reason this one has been the greatest one I have come across! So affordable and it last me yearssss (until I lose it) then I have to buy another one
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?