BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• Can I purchase these in the uk? If so where about would l...1 Answers
  • My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I can grab multiple hairs with this and rip them right out, making it a faster process when finally cleaning my brows up. They work well and are super inexpensive, so if you’re looking for tweezers I don’t see a downside.
Brianna B.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE these tweezers! I never knew I would have a favorite pair of tweezers but these are it. I bought them because they were $1 but they are perfect for tweezing eyebrow hairs. I now tweeze my eyebrows instead of getting them waxed and these make it so easy.
Gabriela j.
I loved it at first it does its job like any other tweezers but after a month or so it stopped working I used it to pluck my eyebrows and after a month it wouldn’t pull out the hairs no more but I’m a little disappointed
Bela C.
Sioux City
These work decently for the price. They’re pretty good and do the job. The only complaint i have is that it’s a little bulky and hard to navigate with around tiny hairs. Other than that i would definitely recommend it.
Nicole P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is my holy grail tweezer. I bought this one from Target about a year ago and I was shocked at the quality for such an affordable price. It’s so easy to use. I will always pick one of these up if I can’t find mine and would certainly recommend it.
Vivzz🥀 G.
I don’t know why or how tweezers are different, but for some reason this one has been the greatest one I have come across! So affordable and it last me yearssss (until I lose it) then I have to buy another one
Jocelyn H.
These tweezers are super affordable and get the job done. They are just as good as other more expensive pairs I’ve tried in the past. They are very easy to use and I would definitely repurchase in the future.
Hailey D.
Huntington
These tweezers are great, especially since they are $1. I use these tweezers almost daily. Very good value, you can’t beat the price. Tweezers do not slip & grab on to even the smallest hairs. I would definitely recommend these if you’re not wanting to spend a lot of money on tweezers.
Båïłëÿ P.
Modesto
These little tweezers are my favorites, and they were a cheap last minute grab while checking out! The shiny metal makes them glam and match my makeup mirror while making them more comfortable to hold.
Kristyn S.
These are my absolute favorite tweezers! They've lasted a few years with constant use. I have one in every bathroom + one in my car. You can't beat the price and you can find them almost anywhere now.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ana R.
Somerset, MA
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?

Amazon