BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Donna S.
Imperial Beach, CA
I love elf products there an expensive so if you happen to lose your tweezers you can buy another pair and they work really good
Carolyn Z.
Arlington, VA
I have had these tweezers for many years and I use them every day- I love them! These are just simple tweezers that do their job!
Tina B.
Selden, NY
I have used a bunch of different tweezers and I love these! I get my brows waxed and these are perfect for touch-ups in between.
Mandy L.
Clayton, NC
I really only use it for placing eyelashes because I can’t handle tweezing my eyebrows. But it’s perfect for what I use it for.
Jennifer P.
Claremore, OK
I LOVE my elf tweezers. I have no problems getting the hairs with them and they hold on well to whatever you are using them for
Sunni W.
Norman, OK
These work really well and are shaped perfect. They have an easy to grip texture that makes it easier to pluck your eyebrows.
Jean R.
montery park
These grip onto your hairs good, and they are sold for very cheap! I got mine at target but you can get it at any drugstore.
Natalie c.
Las vegas, NV
I dont use it very often but it works like a charm. It actually doesnt hurt ;) its also very cheap and I got it from walmart.
Brianna K.
Warrior Run, PA
Good quality tweezers, has good grip, can be held comfortably in hand. They definitely do the job and they're a great price
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
I really love them, they get all my baby hairs on my brows and clean up very nicely. I like them and very adorable 😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😍
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?