BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Hands down the BEST tweezers I’ve used from the drugstore. They’re $1 or something g crazy like that, and they work better than other more expensive brands for sure. Would 100% recommend!
Shaunacy 👸.
Knoxville
I mean it’s a tweezer nothing extreme about them but it does get the job done while looking sleek and classic. They are a really good price and very strong/sturdy
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Believe my i own more than 10 of this things they only cost 1$ (i love u elf) and they are super sharp and precise i literally carry one of this things everywhere
Jasmine  R.
Whittier, CA
I've had these since I was in middle school, so yeah, it's been years but I have not changed them because they are so good at getting the hair that are hard to get
Lexi M.
Eagle
my current go to for any plucking needs. even perfect for apply eyelashes! love how easy they are to use and the slant is perfect along with how wide & open they are. great price too!
Savannah M.
Yuma, AZ
I love the e.l.f. Slant Tweezer they work wonders and are absolutely AMAZING!! I recommend these tweezers if you’re on a budget or need a quick pair of tweezers.
Becca E.
Bedford, IN
The ELF tweezers are by far my favorite. They are cheap and the 2 pairs I have are as sharp and as tight as when I bought them. I hate when I go to get that one pesky hair and the tweezers gap and I miss, I have dark deep rooted eyebrows and don't have the patience to spend hours on plucking and end up ripping out half of my brows. These are the first tweezers I've used that are exact enough that I only get ahold of 1 or 2 hairs instead of 12 which makes for less painful plucking.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
Let. Me. Tell. You. These tweezers are the real deal. They're just good old-fashioned tweezers. They're just silver and do their job. They were $2 and I like them way more than any other tweezer I've come across including tweezerman. I will buy these things 'til I die.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
Low price. Heavy duty materials. Precise. Easy to use. Very much worth what they cost. In fact I would pay double what I paid. I have oil skin and a mix of fine and thick brow hairs. These tweezers get then all. I would buy more of these too. I am going to get a separate pair for my first aid kit.
J P.
I like my ELF tweezers---they are good enough to do the trick.

However, be careful when purchasing. If you can, make sure that the tips touch and line up. Sometimes, you will find faulty ELF tweezers that do not touch all the way.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?

back