BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Maritza G.
Elf hasn’t disappointed with these tweezers. I’ve tried all brands but I keeping going back to these. They’re affordable and get even the smallest hairs
Michele M.
Grand Forks, ND
These are okay enough for occasional use but they arent as precise as i would like. I dont have a lot of use for tweezers so these do fine for my needs.
Michaela S.
Winona, MN
I don't personally go to the salon and get my eyebrows done. I just go and tweeze them when needed. These are very cheap tweezers but they work amazing.
Amanda K.
Madison, WI
Surprisingly good quality for the price! These work great for my brows and that one Wiley white hair that likes to show up on my cheek from time to time.
Rose L.
These are fantastic tweezers! They grab those hairs and don't let go! I wasn't expecting them to be as fantastic as they are. A great price point also!
Madison M.
Orland Park
They’re you’re standard tweezers. They work just like any other pair. Very cheap but they work very nice. Totally worth the dollar I spent at Walmart.
Neena H.
Austin
I love this tweezer. The end is sharp so I feel like that allows me to really grab a hold of the small eyebrow hairs. I use it about every other day.
vanessa j.
Well what can I say about them , they work well . Lasts me a long time . Great size . Works perfectly. I hardly use tweezers but these are my go too
gracie❤hdz C.
Laredo tx
Very heavy feeling and grabs on to hair easily it dosnt feel cheap but it is. Ive had other brands but i feel this does very good as other top brands
Ashleigh N.
Best pair of tweezers I've ever owned and used. They work perfectly and always do just what I need them to! You can't beat the price of these either!
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?