BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Judie Z.
New York City
Cheap, affordable, and does the job right! These are my favorite tweezers because they help me maintain sharp, neat-looking eyebrows. It's easy to use and the slant of the tweezers gives you a lot of control and precision. These are the perfect tweezers, I highly recommend.
Becca E.
Farmington, UT
These have been awesome tweezers! The work really great especially for the price. Ive used tweezers of all price ranges and for a lower end price range, these work so well! They are able to pluck out little baby hairs and they are overall great to have!
Angel W.
Reidsville
These e.l.f. Slant Tweezer is one of the best tweezers I have ever used and the fact I only paid $1 for it makes it perfect! I've had my tweezers for over a year and they work just as wonderfully as they did the very first day. An amazing buy!!!
Julio C.
Riverside, CA
Once again, e.l.f has done it. Made an absolute gem at a cheap affordable price. I use these every two weeks to keep my brows looking clean and not once have they failed me. If you’re at a target, definitely pick one of these babies up.
Terry M.
Delano
Cheap yet amazing!! I find myself buying these to apply lashes. Mostly because im constantly lossing them and there only a buck if i need another. Not to mention there really great even when it comes to plucking out those obnoxious hairs.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is hands down the best tweezer I have ever used. Grabs every hair and feels good in your hand. I had more expensive tweezers but threw them all out and replaced them with these. Amazing.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I don't know what it is about these, but they are by far my favorite tweezers ever! They are incredibly easy to use and so precise. The grip on these is unbelievable and easily and painlessly gets rid of the exact hairs you need it to!
Tara N.
Austin
They get the job done. After a while my hand can get a little sore because there is some resistance in pinching these. They’re a little fat for precision plucking. But they’re perfect for when the brows are overgrown and you need to pluck fast.
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
I love my Elf tweezers. I gets the job down. It's was very affordable. I have a combination skin type. I would buy this again. It's easy to use. I would recommend it to others as well.
Shreya T.
Spring
Absolutely the best tool in my makeup collection. It grips onto hairs so well and it’s so easy to use for some touch ups here and there. There are so many cheap tweezers I’ve bought that just don’t do any work or grab onto the hair but this is extraordinary.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?