BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
I love these tweezers. They are cheap but reliable. I purchased mine off of elf.com. They are easy to selectively chose which hair you are going to pull.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I get my eyebrows done professionally so I highly recommend these tweezers if you want to pluck those annoying stray hairs that show up between wax sessions.
Alyssa B.
Perfect tweezers for only a buck!! They are comparable to any other brand! These tweezers are sharp and get the tiny hairs!! Have purchased so many of them!
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Cheap And Works Good For Me ! Why I Always Stress Cheap Is Because I Have No Money And Always Still Try And Get What I Need And I Think These Work Great !!!
Mashayla M.
I just got these for a DOLLAR!! And I love how they work so perfectly! I definitely recommend these super cheap and they work great! And they are kinda cute
Erica S.
This elf tweezers are actually my favs. I only use these. They are affordable and they work so good too. I think if you haven't tried them then you should.
Jess V.
Sugar Land
These are decent twisters they arnt top of the line. But they get the job done with just a little extra effort put in from the user and at a low price tag.
Michaela S.
Winona, MN
I don't personally go to the salon and get my eyebrows done. I just go and tweeze them when needed. These are very cheap tweezers but they work amazing.
Michele M.
Grand Forks, ND
These are okay enough for occasional use but they arent as precise as i would like. I dont have a lot of use for tweezers so these do fine for my needs.
Maritza G.
Elf hasn’t disappointed with these tweezers. I’ve tried all brands but I keeping going back to these. They’re affordable and get even the smallest hairs
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?