BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Ashtyn C.
Biloxi
Love the fact that these tweezers have the slant appeal. Great grip for those pesky stray hairs that you just can’t quite get to. Compact and easy to conceal in your purse for a quick touch up wherever you are
Jorden B.
Prescott Vly, AZ
They work well for tweezing my brows. I haven't tried any other brands so I don't know how they compare to tweezerman or any other well known brands. If you need something cheap I would definitely try them.
Jodi C.
Cleburne
I can't complain for how cheap it was. It does to job. Might take a little longer because it doesn't grab the hairs all that well so you have to pinch on pretty hard to grab them, but it gets the job done.
Courtney L.
Baton Rouge
For such cheap tweezers these really are the best. They are so sturdy and can grab onto the thinest eyebrow hairs and rip them out. I will never buy any other kind of tweezers again after finding these.
Mary Jane B.
Not bad for $1 tweezers!! These are top notch quality for only a buck. Talk about serious steal!! It’s heavy duty, springs well, and grips on easily to those annoying, thin, hard to get hairs! Total must have!!
Aneesha V.
Can’t go wrong with these $1 tweezers. I lose tweezers all the time and these are so easy to repurchase if thats the case. Slant on them is perfect and they grab the hair every time. I would highly recommend.
Taylor B.
Uhrichsville, OH
I love you tweezers just because they are very precise when trying to get very little hairs. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family. They are very affordable and high-quality.
Angelica B.
I live these tweezers I bought them the end of last year and they are so precise. I’ve misplaced them a couple times and I wouldn’t touch another pair of tweezers I would go days with a semi unibrow until I found them.
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
These tweezers do the job! It's very inexpensive as well, compared to the other more pricy ones. They both do the job perfectly. I've been using these tweezers for a few months now. Since it was very cheap, I decided to try it out and not expect much from it, but turned out to be great!
Brylee E.
Kealakekua, HI
Best tweezers I’ve tried for the price. This tweezers were under $3 and I’ve had it for over a year now. It is so cheap and it works very well. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?