BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides tweezerman, these are my favorite tweezers. They have a slant which makes it easy to pull tweeze away. They super easy to use and quite durable. Always good with me.
Nathalia M.
Atlanta
It actually works really nice. Super affordable. I’ve had mine for like 6 months and still works as new. Would buy it again. It’s easy to get, they sell it almost everywhere. Highly recommend the product
Stephanie C.
Hamburg
I love these tweezers. They are very sharp and they don’t get dull real easy. I have had mine for going on 3 years and they are still as sharp as the day I bought them.
Hillary B.
Absolutely amazing value. I have so many! They are so cheap, and so good! I don’t think I could ever stray and spend more money on a diffeeent brand when these work amazingly!
yvette f.
I like these tweezers a lot they are so great. I did like the way they would remove hair, however it did take a little longer for it to come out because they didn't remove the hairs as easily
Kathryn A.
Laud Lakes, FL
My favorite tweezers, had these for years they never gave up on me, for only $3 from Target, it was very affordable. Easy to use, gets all the tiny hard to get hairs.
Kailey B.
Best cheap tweezers I have used. They aren’t the highest quality or most precise, but they are cheap and small and great to throw in your purse or keep in your dorm.
Tiffany J.
Burlington , NC
These tweezers are amazing and for the price you can’t beat that. I’ve tried dozens and dozens of tweezers but when I need to do my brows this is the one I grab.
Katherine G.
ONE DOLLAR! ONE. DOLLAR. They work great, better than EVERY OTHER DRUGSTORE OPTION. They pull each hair out perfectly. I've been using them for years and I've never once had a problem with the performance.
Silvia G.
These are affordable tweezers. And I say this because I happen to lose mine frequently. I tweeze my eyebrows about every two weeks. It is slanted and I like that better than pointy or flat tweezers.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?

back