BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• Can I purchase these in the uk? If so where about would l...1 Answers
  • My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Sandra L.
For ELF being a cheap drug store makeup brand, they have been evolving so much! I picked up these tweezers in dyer need of them and they are my favorite! These are the only ones I reach for and I would buy them again
Kristin L.
Union Beach, NJ
These tweezers do exactly what I need them to do. They allow me to be accurate when plucking unwanted eyebrow hairs to really help maintain the natural look and shape of my eyebrows.
Misha K.
newark
Purchased at: Target
As good as an everyday kind of tweezers should perform, as one can expect. Fairly wide so gripping them isn’t too much of a hassle (which let’s face it, can make or break lash application). Overall a solid buy.
Shania Y.
Grand Junction
These tweezers are super affordable and work really well. They’re simple and easy to use, and they do well with getting what I need removed. I’d recommend these for sure!
Nathalia M.
Atlanta
It actually works really nice. Super affordable. I’ve had mine for like 6 months and still works as new. Would buy it again. It’s easy to get, they sell it almost everywhere. Highly recommend the product
Stephanie C.
Hamburg
I love these tweezers. They are very sharp and they don’t get dull real easy. I have had mine for going on 3 years and they are still as sharp as the day I bought them.
Hillary B.
Absolutely amazing value. I have so many! They are so cheap, and so good! I don’t think I could ever stray and spend more money on a diffeeent brand when these work amazingly!
yvette f.
I like these tweezers a lot they are so great. I did like the way they would remove hair, however it did take a little longer for it to come out because they didn't remove the hairs as easily
Kathryn A.
Laud Lakes, FL
My favorite tweezers, had these for years they never gave up on me, for only $3 from Target, it was very affordable. Easy to use, gets all the tiny hard to get hairs.
Kailey B.
Best cheap tweezers I have used. They aren’t the highest quality or most precise, but they are cheap and small and great to throw in your purse or keep in your dorm.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?