BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
Let. Me. Tell. You. These tweezers are the real deal. They're just good old-fashioned tweezers. They're just silver and do their job. They were $2 and I like them way more than any other tweezer I've come across including tweezerman. I will buy these things 'til I die.
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
Low price. Heavy duty materials. Precise. Easy to use. Very much worth what they cost. In fact I would pay double what I paid. I have oil skin and a mix of fine and thick brow hairs. These tweezers get then all. I would buy more of these too. I am going to get a separate pair for my first aid kit.
J P.
I like my ELF tweezers---they are good enough to do the trick.

However, be careful when purchasing. If you can, make sure that the tips touch and line up. Sometimes, you will find faulty ELF tweezers that do not touch all the way.
Emily M.
Saugerties, NY
These tweezers are GREAT! SUPER inexpensive, especially when you hit a sale. WORTH THE BUY! Best tweezer's I've used yet. They do a great job of grabbing the hair. Not too sharp, so it doesn't cut the hair when you use it. I bought them online around christmas. I absolutely love them. I have a few other brands, but i always go for these.
Alyssa K.
These are honestly the best tweezers I have EVER used. I have purchased every high-end overpriced name brand pair, and bought these as an "extra" pair for my every day makeup bag. I was surprised to find that these grabbed on to every stubborn, thick hair, without irritating (or pinching) my skin- a problem I have struggled with for ages. Don't let the price fool you- pick these up!
Alicia F.
Although they're small, they work fabulously! They were very inexpensive and I don't like paying a lot of money for tweezers so that was another plus. I like them a lot and have never had a problem with them bending out of shape.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
I bought these tweezers a looooonng time ago for just $1. I think it might of been when E.L.F. was first being recognized as a brand. They're honestly the only tweezers that have ever worked for me. The tips aren't too thick that it can grab even the smallest hairs. Even if their price has gone up a bit it's well worth it.
Toni O.
I like the price and they serve their purpose! I do not get my eye brows done professionally I only tweeze every other day or so, and they haven't lost their spring action like some do after using so much.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
The Elf Tweezers have a good grip to them. They are sturdy and don't appear to bend when using. I used them for several reasons like for brow work, to remove splinters or delicate sewing projects. I have repurchased these as they are cheap. The only issue is they aren't as effective after awhile and the metal tends to weaken.
Lauren C.
Best 1$ tweezers I've ever purchased. Sometimes the cheapies don't align and they don't work... well not these! These guys grab the tints and rip them right out! So good. I'll have to pick up several more, cause I have a bad habit of losing them.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?