BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Perla H.
This pair of tweezers retails for $2 you can find it at any drugstore Walmart target and as far as I'm concerned it's one of the best quality tweezers out there and I've used several including tweezerman, I like it better than revlon it's super precise And can grab the tiniest hair stubble. It's very well made nice quality heavy duty easy to clean and the ones I have purchased have lasted me years and years. You go elf! Very nice quality at an affordable price that's what beauty should be.
Christine S.
Augusta , GA
I've had these tweezers for a couple of years now and I love them.  They are better than more expensive brands I've used and remain in my makeup bag for quick touch-ups of my brows.  I like that they are all medal and not so bulky. Will definitely buy more if i lose mine.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
These tweezers are my best friend. I don't get my brows waxed or anything like that so I have to take care of them myself. I only ever had crappy off brand ones that I would buy at tj maxx and it was such a struggle. I never realized how difficult they were to use until I got these even less expensive tweezers. I can pick any hair I want and it will almost always come out the first time.
Lesly A.
You can’t get me wrong with these for a price as low as two bucks! & tweezers are tweezers and they’re all the same but these are sturdy and have a good grip I have had mine for like 2-3 years now and they’re as good as new I use them like ones or twice a month to pluck some hairs that bug me and I have not gone back to any others since these it’s a complete win win!
Barbara H.
These are your basic tweezers, nothing super special about them. They are very affordable, which is why I purchased these over the more popular brands. I have sensitive skin, so always sanitize them before and after each use. And they ate pretty sturdy, so even for the low price you are getting a good quality item.
Ali B.
Georgetown , TX
This products but it’s not the best...
I bought this product at target for like 1$
My skin type is oily and my eyebrow hairs are thick but not that thick of you know what I mean. I would not recommend this product if you have really short thick hairs but if your hairs are easy to pull out then go for it.
Megan B.
Wooster
These might be the cheapest tweezers I have ever bought but they seem to be the best. I am constantly buying multiples at a time so I always have some every time I go somewhere. I don’t know what it is about these tiny little tweezers but it makes it so easy to pluck my eyebrows!
Amy C.
This pair of tweezers is the best I’ve owned and it’s so cheap. I’ve borrowed friends’ tweezers from other, more expensive, brand names and I’m always annoyed. I’ve never tried Tweezerman or pricier ones from Sephora, but I’ve found this pair to work for years!
Becca E.
Farmington, UT
These have been awesome tweezers! The work really great especially for the price. Ive used tweezers of all price ranges and for a lower end price range, these work so well! They are able to pluck out little baby hairs and they are overall great to have!
Julia V.
Bell
Love love love these tweezers. I️ only got them for a dollar at Walmart a couple years ago and they’ve yet to fail me. With a basic design that’s not overly and unnecessarily complicated they get the job done. The slanted tips are wonderful for getting that one hair that’s been bothering you too.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?