BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• Can I purchase these in the uk? If so where about would l...1 Answers
  • My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
These tweezers are my best friend. I don't get my brows waxed or anything like that so I have to take care of them myself. I only ever had crappy off brand ones that I would buy at tj maxx and it was such a struggle. I never realized how difficult they were to use until I got these even less expensive tweezers. I can pick any hair I want and it will almost always come out the first time.
Ali B.
Georgetown , TX
This products but it’s not the best...
I bought this product at target for like 1$
My skin type is oily and my eyebrow hairs are thick but not that thick of you know what I mean. I would not recommend this product if you have really short thick hairs but if your hairs are easy to pull out then go for it.
Megan B.
Wooster, OH
These might be the cheapest tweezers I have ever bought but they seem to be the best. I am constantly buying multiples at a time so I always have some every time I go somewhere. I don’t know what it is about these tiny little tweezers but it makes it so easy to pluck my eyebrows!
Amy C.
This pair of tweezers is the best I’ve owned and it’s so cheap. I’ve borrowed friends’ tweezers from other, more expensive, brand names and I’m always annoyed. I’ve never tried Tweezerman or pricier ones from Sephora, but I’ve found this pair to work for years!
Cheyanne S.
Simi Valley
Whenever I have a straggly hair on my eyebrows they are easy to work with to pull out the straggly hair comfortable in my hand and e whenever I have a straggly hair on my eyebrows they’re easy to work with do you pull out that straggly hair comfortable in my hand and easy  Motion with  The tweezers. Unlike other choices are used in the past these are much easier to work with him more precise.
Perla H.
This pair of tweezers retails for $2 you can find it at any drugstore Walmart target and as far as I'm concerned it's one of the best quality tweezers out there and I've used several including tweezerman, I like it better than revlon it's super precise And can grab the tiniest hair stubble. It's very well made nice quality heavy duty easy to clean and the ones I have purchased have lasted me years and years. You go elf! Very nice quality at an affordable price that's what beauty should be.
Sarah F.
Jeffersontown
I use this on both of my daughters unibrows, to shape my teenage daughters brows and my husbands crazy hairs he gets in his eyebrows. It doesn't pinch or pull hair like most other tweezers that I've tried so thats a definite plus
Sarah E.
Tampa, FL
I’m OBSESSED with these tweezers. They make tweezing so much easier as they get right to the sling have sharp points that close so tightly you can get a good grip on even the finest or shortest hairs. Will never use any others!
Elisa L.
Orange, CA
These tweezers were so amazing! They were so affordable! The e.l.f tweezers were relatively easy to use, and they got the job done! I am a huge fan! The affordability makes it likely that I will be buying these tweezers again.
Ka’lynn J.
Mckinney, TX
I love these tweezers!!!! It’s so inexpensive & I got it for $1 at Target!!! 😍 I honestly won’t spend $$ for tweezerman after finding this awesome tweezer!! I know a lot of people frown upon elf, but their really awesome!!
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?