BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas how to ...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with t...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
These tweezers are my best friend. I don't get my brows waxed or anything like that so I have to take care of them myself. I only ever had crappy off brand ones that I would buy at tj maxx and it was such a struggle. I never realized how difficult they were to use until I got these even less expensive tweezers. I can pick any hair I want and it will almost always come out the first time.
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
Best tweezers I’ve used and for cheap! I buy these at Walmart for $1! It has a nice shape and I’ve never had an issue with the grip. Definitely a beauty dupe! These are the only tweezers I’ve used and I’ve only needed to replace them once over a 2 year time period and that was due to me breaking them accidentally. Great product!
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
AMAZING. will definitely recommend and purchase again if i ever need new ones. For the price ($1.00) they were worth trying and I am so happy I did. Love these tweezers they work amazingly well. You can get them probably anywhere
Ashley G.
I love this tweezer. It is in a affordable price. And also do his job real nice. I bought it at Target. I think it was like $2 something like that. I will buy it again and definitively recommend it to others is a good deal!!!
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
I love these tweezers. I purchased them at Wal Mart for $1. These tweezers have lasted longer than my tweezerman. I have an issue with tweezers bending out of wack. I've owned these tweezers for 6 months with no issues. I love the matte finish of the metal.
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
These were literally $1 at Walmart and I was disgusted because my boyfriend kept using my tweezers for ingrown hairs (in unmentionable areas) so I had to buy us each a pair of these! As the old ones were thrown away. We’ve since marked whose is whose!
starr r.
love these tweezers i still have them today and use them once a week when lol i would recommend buying a skinnier one to get those tiny tiny hairs because you could struggle a little with this one but other than that it works great for regular use
Ashley M.
Elf cosmetics is one of the cheaper make up brands. I buy most of their products from Kmart or giant. I keep this tool as a back up if I can’t find my other pair of tweezers. I would definitely buy the product again. I just wish it had more of a point to grab the hair with
Escarlette G.
I guess for the price ($2)I paid this were ok. I usually loose them, that is why I don’t like spending much wish they had a better grip on fine short eyebrow hairs. But I guess you can’t ask for much for the price I get them for.
Phoenix H.
Winneconne, WI
Got these tweezers for Christmas and they work great sharp enough ends to grasp the hair and pull. I haven’t really tried anything else because I like these just fine! I would recommend to others if they asked plus they’re cheap!
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?