BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #51 in Night Cream

This Nourishing Night Cream is the perfect formula to nourish your skin. The soothing cream is filled with skin hydrating ingredients that are infused from jojoba, aloe, cucumber, and shea butter.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How To Use

Massage A Small Amount Of Cream Over The Face And Neck.
Use After Your Nightly Face Cleanse Along With The Illuminating Eye Cream For Best Results.

ingredients:

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates!

1.76 Oz./50g

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol

• Never used this product , Does this makes your skin dry ?...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for something like this for a while now...2 Answers
  • Has anybody with oily skin tried it3 Answers
e.l.f. Skincare Nourishing Night Cream
  • "It's really moisturizing and hydrating. I love it. Really cheap which is a bonus " in 89 reviews
  • "This is the best night cream I've ever used! I have very dry skin and most night creams still feel heavy and greasy, but not this one. It soaks into the skin very quickly and goes on more like a gel. My face feels so soft!!!! " in 38 reviews
  • " This low price high-quality eye cream is a must buy. If feels like the best thing you've done to your skin in a long time you will not regret buying it I have sensitive skin and it was very gentle even around my eye area " in 26 reviews
Savannah G.
I've been using this for about a week now. I love E.L.F. products, but this was my first time using the night cream and I love it. I've been looking for a new moisturizer as I just didn't think I was getting enough moisture from the one I've used for years. I've heard you should switch these things up occasionally anyways as your skin gets "used to" it if you use one kind for a long time and the effectiveness will wear off. So I switched to e.l.f. Skincare Nourishing Night Cream. I love it. The packaging is wonderful. I love the jar it comes in and it comes full to the brim not missing a fourth of it like how some creams come. A little goes a long way. I was used to globbing my previous moisturizer on but I don't have to with this. Its soooo soft and moisturizing and keeps my skin moisturized. I've noticed a marked improvement in the softness of my skin. Also, my previous moisturizer was much more expensive than this and I'm liking the quality of this E.L.F. night cream so much more. You cannot ask for more when it comes to the great price, quantity, and wonderful quality of this product. I'm definitely a fan! You won't be disappointed.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I have been using this for less than a week so far and I'm really liking the results. I do only use it at night but I combine it with my [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-illuminating-eye-cream]. During the day I use [product:l'oréal-paris-hydra-genius-daily-liquid-care---normal/dry-skin]. I'm looking for a new day moisturizer since I don't think the one I'm using is working well enough (should have bought the extra dry skin formula). This has significantly improved howbmoisturized my skin is at night and throughout the day. I really enjoy the fact that it includes tea tree oil since I know that it will only help my occasional breakouts which tend to only pop up in the morning. it provides a tingling sensation when you apply it as well. Some might not like that it smells minty because of that but I really like it plus it goes away once it sinks in.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
I really wish this worked for me! It moisturized really well since I have drier skin in the winter. But I think this breaks me out. I started getting small red bumps on my face after I started using this consistently and they went away a week or so after I stopped using this. I also didn’t really like the smell of this product but it disappeared after this is applied to the skin. I also really loved the packaging on this. If you also have sensitive skin this might not work for you.
Rachel S.
Bakersfield, CA
If you're looking for an affordable and clean ingredient lotion, this is a good one. It's not heavy on the skin, very light weight, moisturizing, but I wouldn't call it a night cream. I preferred to use it under a heavier lotion. I use this at night, and in the morning. It smells clean, and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I have extremely dry skin so this didn't do much for me but still, a great product. I compare it to neutragena hydroboost gel.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This night cream has been great to use for the last few months. I enjoy how my face feels in the morning after I use this. My only problem with this is that it feels a little heavy and oily on my face after I apply it. I wish it was more lightweight and sunk into my skin faster.
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
My skin has been disgustingly /Dri for the past few weeks I added this night cream into my nightly routine and it has helped immensely. My dry patches are slowly fading away my skin feels so soft and it’s starting to look hydrated I absolutely love this and would recommend it to everybody. It is affordable and the product works amazing
maggie f.
Honestly one of the best moisturizer I have used in ages! It does come in only one size (1.76 oz) for $12 but a little bit goes a long way! I have have been using this product nightly for the past month and my skin looks SO much healthier. I have very sensitive skin and was a bit worried trying a different moisturizer but I was very pleasantly surprised that this works so well! Definitely recommend for anyone in need of a moisturizer! e.l.f. Skincare Nourishing Night Cream
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I absolutely love this stuff. It's the only facial moisturizer I use now. It's great for dry skin, which I have more than enough of, and I love that it's a water based product. It's great for sensitive skin. I don't just use it at night either, I use it any time during the day that my face needs a little moisture.
Kathryn M.
I got this product yesterday. I was not sure how I would like it. Just woke up and my skin is so soft. It's light, yet moisturizing. The smell isn't over powering. And it applied like silk. I am so happy with this, I hope I continue to love it through the end of the jar.
Allison S.
I bought this product to help step up my moisturizing routine. I purchased it online directly from E.L.F. I felt the price on this product was fair for a skin care item. The night cream is thick and it is unscented which was nice. However after using it once, my skin broke out particularly in my chin area. I haven't used it since. I am kinda disappointed since I was excited for this product.
Kalliyana V.
Stockton, CA
Never used this product , Does this makes your skin dry ? How does this feel on your skin after using it ?
Emily B.
Sheboygan , WI
Does it work on sensitive skin?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Has anybody with oily skin tried it
B B.
Newcastle
I've been looking for something like this for a while now, is it any good for oily skin?
Luisanny D.