BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Tia S.
Erie
This is only $1, I'm so in love with it. The best thing about this highlighter is it also smells like oranges ! The texture of the product is very creamy and super pigmented but the downside of it is you have to shake it because it will get too watery sometimes and squirt water out instead of the liquid. It only takes a few drips and can be duped for the cover fx also.
Crisleidy T.
These are the bomb.com!!!! They're sooo great and only a DOLLAR!!!! Wow elf really did it with one!!! I've used it on my eyes,lips and face and it always looks great! Never disappoints!! I love these so much I have backups just in case!!
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
One of the best liquid highlighters Ive ever used! For $1, it is an absolute must! The color of Lilac Petal is a cool toned light pink. Its has a lot of shine and a little shimmer. No chunky glitter here! Its a little sticky in texture but it dries down completely once blended out. Its blends nicely, but dries quick. The color is beautiful!
Emperatriz R.
Este producto es MARAVILLOSO!!! Con un mínimo de producto puedes iluminar bellísimo tu rostro, el tono que tengo es Lilac Petal, y es bellísimo, me encanta y de verdad quisiera haber comprado todos los tonos, porque de verdad son bellísimos, dicen que este tono es el dupe de un iluminador de Benefic, que dicen ustedes???
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This product is so small and looks like a small toothpaste. The pigmentation is very good and isn’t too shimmery. This item also is easy to blend with sponge or brush. You can apply anywhere even enhance your blush. This does have a chemical smell. I recommend this affordable product.
Krista M.
I love this stuff. It has such good highlight it could blind someone. I dab this lightly on as blush sometimes. ♡ love it.
Xandra C.
Elmwood Park
Very Very pigmented, color is very beautiful and is shimmery, a little big can go a long way, takes time to blend fully, it hold for an all day wear, I definitely recommend you guys to buy this, it would finish your makeup look
Diane V.
Park city, IL
I LOVE this shimmer. It's meant to be very shimmery. It has a really nice smell to it, almost like a grapefruity/citrusy smell, but it goes away after a while. It appears golden in the little squeeze tube it comes in, but it's really a very light, pearly pink with silvery shimmer in it. You can build it up to make it a BLINDING highlight, or leave it be as a subtle sparkle on your face. I suggest using a beauty blender to apply it or a silicone sponge is best so the product doesn't get sucked in.
Laraisa G.
First off I love these lashes! You can use them for dramatic & natural looks only like $2 I believe. Back to these shimmering facial whips. They are very long lasting with & without primer & setting spray. I would definitely recommend this product to others. You can use them as highlighters or blush. #Influenster
Top: Pink Lemonade
Bottom: Lilac Petal ✨
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I love the creamy texture. The color is so shiny and beautiful. You can use it under foundation or on top. Its super pigmented and very easy to apply. I love it.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.