BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Maribel R.
Palmdale
Super creamy but a beauty blender will help give you a good application to the skin. I like to use it like an everyday, on-the-go look. Easy to use and I like how it works for the dry skin. Pinky undertone and I like it!
Lauren D.
I got this when it was on sale for $.80 !!! I love it too !! It looks pretty on your lips and cheeks !! I would definitely buy it again !! It would look great on all skin tones too !! I would definitely recommend because it is so affordable !!!
Lucy C.
Very pretty color and a little goes a long way, so the amount you get is great for the price. It’s a little sticky or tacky which makes it a little hard to blend, and I picked a shade too light for my skin but I would be willing to try another color!
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
I like this shimmer facial whip for when I want a soft natural glow. A little goes a long way and it is very affordable. ELF has some good quality products that are very affordable.
Tania P.
South Carolina
It’s a good liquid highlighter. And it smells great. It’s a good formula for a cheap price.
Michelle A.
Toronto
This stuff is literally like $3 and sometimes it'll go on sale for $1. I had not heard many reviews about it but I'm always down to try a new highlight product and for such a low price I couldn't go wrong. I would give it a 5 star just except for the fact that for some reason the product separates in the tube. Every time I squeeze it the water comes out first without any product. I always have to put it on the back of my hand to let the water come out and then finally the product comes out. I mean I won't complain because I paid like a buck for it, but aside from that the product is beautiful, goes on nice and smooth and leaves you with a subtle pink dewy look.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I love the elf shimmering facial wrap it stays on it last all day makes my face light up and shine through out the day I would recommend this to anyone I love the colors come then yes I will buy again I will recommend it to Family and friends
Danielle O.
It is so soft easy to apply you just rub it in. Such a reasonable price for the product. Will definitely buy again
Anka D.
This liquid highlighter is extremely sheer and shows up streaky on the face. The formula of this highlighter is smooth and contains a lot of sparkle. I would recommend using this product when applying your foundation to give your skin a nice healthy look instead of applying it after other face makeup.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I have used this for years. It’s only a dollar and so beautiful!! I love the pink and white shades. It’s long lasting and completely beautiful for a high shimmery shine. You can use the pink on your cheeks for a shimmery blush. You can use any shade on your lips or your eyes. They can be used anywhere and the texture is so great. I love the dewy shine. Definitely recommend.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.