BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Victoria S.
Honeybrook 3990 mapde
I love this. This is so good. It applies to the face really good and I love the color. I love the packaging and that it is easy to get out of the packaging. I love that you can use it as a highlighter and a blush.
member-f1b84
For how cheap this is it’s so worth it. My highlighter is poppin. And sis you should get this it’s like $2 and it works amazing. It’s pinky but not like over powering and yea lol buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kayla P.
This was my first highlighter and I still use it. It is very subtle and doesn't give you a crazy glow perfect for a natural look.
Myra H.
I had one of these whips a really long time ago and I liked using it as a shadow. The one I had was pinkish and helped add some brightness to my lid without being too showy. It's not very long wearing and the texture seemed to change for the worse after a short time so even though it's really inexpensive, it didn't seem to last a long time.
Madison M.
Winston Salem, NC
This stuff is okay. It’s kind of sticky feeling, but it leaves a nice frosty sheen. I feel like it’s a little *too* frosty for me to use a lot. But just a tiny little bit on the tops of the cheek is nice.
Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
I’m not great at branching out & trying new beauty trends - I’m a creature of habit. But thanks to a clearance rack after the holidays & an impulse purchase, this product was my first foray into the world of highlighting and I’m a changed woman. I’m still learning but I love the subtle (or not so subtle depending on the night) shimmer and glow that can be added by this product. It’s easy to apply & while it can be a little sticky at first, once it sets I don’t ever feel like it’s too heavy.
Gg O.
This product is OK it feels good on your face the color is great it blends well but it is not very long-lasting
Kayla H.
Atlanta, GA
The texture of this product is a bit off. It’s not too think and gives a good shimmer effect but might be overly glittery. It does last on the skin and gives a more natural glow. I would recommend this product.
Angela G. W.
This was good until it started spitting out a stream of watery mess when I squeeze it. I tried mixing it too, and it still does it. I recommend putting it on a napkin or blending palette or something before using.
Nae A.
orlando
I only used it once cause for some reason the product is separating but when ur did use it it was good and i liked the glow that it gave alot
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.