BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Nicole B.
Truly amazing! I love this because it is affordable and multi-talented! Use this little baby everywhere! Eyes, lips, cheeks, as a highlighter..whatever your heart desires! So shimmery and beautiful.
Dani D.
Burton, MI
Was pleasantly surprised with how pigmented this was!! Not a huge fan of the texture at first, but the product blended out okay after a minute of working with it.
Megan T.
Winston Salem, NC
This product has a beautiful pinky highlight. My only complaint is the fragrance. I find it over powering. Other than that, it blends well for a natural highlight.
Vicki L.
I love how pigmented this is. You only need to squeeze a little on the back of your hand and apply it to your face from there. The highlight is absolutely stunning
Kelsey H.
Hallsville, TX
love this. the shimmer in it looks so great on my skin, and such. blah blah blah. I haven't really used this product before though but I'd really like to try it.
Felicity F.
Rapid City, MI
This product gives such a soft yet illuminating glow. Its so beautiful on the skin and blends out perfectly. I love wearing it during the spring because it seems to do well with my complexion in that season.
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
This reminds me of Benefit's High Beam. It's decently pigmented and only $1. I can't believe that this product is that affordable because honestly I'd pay around $10 for this. A lot of people find it sticky or greasy. I do not because usually it's over my face powder and I feel like that absorbs any greasiness. I recommend this because it's only $1 so it's worth trying it out and seeing if you like it.
Halee P.
only have tried this a couple times and it seems pretty good. I use this then I set it with another highlighter. Last all day. Nothing too special about it. But it is super cheap, so I would definitely recommend.
Michelle S.
I have this in the white shade and I absolutely love it! I don't usually use it directly on my cheekbones for highlighter; I mix it in with my foundation to make my skin more radiant, and sometimes to lighten my foundation if the shade is too dark. I definitely recommend this product however you choose to use it. Elf is a great brand and also very inexpensive.
Hajera C.
I recently purchased this and wanted to try it out a few times before writing any sort of review. I freaking love this!! A little goes a long way with this. I always use this and then decide to top it off with another powder highlight because you can never have enough highlight! :D Super affordable and you get your money's worth in the first use, everything after that is just icing on the cake. :)
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.