BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Halee P.
only have tried this a couple times and it seems pretty good. I use this then I set it with another highlighter. Last all day. Nothing too special about it. But it is super cheap, so I would definitely recommend.
Rebecca  O.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of the only products I hate from Elf. I really don't like how hard it is to blend and how thick it is. When you apply to your face it feels cakey. I'm always up to try new things especially when it's only a dollar. I wouldn't recommend this for a combination or dry skin because the texture is horrible. The smell is horrible and the colors they come in are horrible. It's just a really bad product to me.
Lily S.
This is my favorite whipped highlight ever, I can really built up the intensity of the color, to more of a subtle look to more pigmentation for a really wow factor to the cheek bones
Michelle S.
I have this in the white shade and I absolutely love it! I don't usually use it directly on my cheekbones for highlighter; I mix it in with my foundation to make my skin more radiant, and sometimes to lighten my foundation if the shade is too dark. I definitely recommend this product however you choose to use it. Elf is a great brand and also very inexpensive.
Dhara P.
This product is very affordable and easy to travel with. I would say it's long lasting and it's very pigmented something that will last you a while. It's easy to blend out and I will be repurchasing this product.
Michaela C.
This product works very nicely. Goes on smoothly and blends well. I've noticed it can move makeup underneath, and some separation occurred in my product. The result is very nice though especially for the price.
Hajera C.
I recently purchased this and wanted to try it out a few times before writing any sort of review. I freaking love this!! A little goes a long way with this. I always use this and then decide to top it off with another powder highlight because you can never have enough highlight! :D Super affordable and you get your money's worth in the first use, everything after that is just icing on the cake. :)
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
I mix these too together and they make the most stunning highlighter I ever used I have quite a huge collection of liquid highlighters  since on a every day I like using more of a natural look this always been the one I chose over my high end highlighters this is a very good highlighter and not only that but the price you can't get anything that good for this the application is a bit complicated to apply and also it drips out water I wished the container was a pump or something that was easy access so far this is the best drugstore highlighter
Elizabeth A.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have used this product before and I love elf however, I found this really moved my foundation and it looked a little dry on my face. I love the color and it would be a perfect eyelid topper.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I grabbed all 3 colors of these facial whips after reading great reviews. And I found most of the reviews to be true! They definitely give a nice pop of highlight along the cheekbone but take a light hand in applying them. You'll definitely want a good setting spray as well to hold onto your shimmer longer. They do smear off easy. They would look pretty mixed in with some concealer as well!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.