BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Dani D.
Burton, MI
Was pleasantly surprised with how pigmented this was!! Not a huge fan of the texture at first, but the product blended out okay after a minute of working with it.
Ruby C.
I LOVE THIS FACIAL WHIP! It's such a pretty color and blends well into the skin! It comes in a cute little small package and it squirts out the perfect amount! It goes with all types of skin tones and you are really able to get a lot of use out of it from a highlighter to blush and even for lips!! I personally use it as a highlighter. I bought it from ShopMissA.com!!! FOR A DOLLAR! AS CHEAP AS IT GETS LADIES!
Samantha A.
Laredo, TX
I had never used this but If I see it in like stores I would buy it and try it. And If i do like it I would recommend all my family and friends about this product
Sweetz B.
San Jose, CA
I like this not just for highlighting my cheek bones but also for the inner corner of my eyes. The product is very versatile and definitely worth the affordable price!
Vicki L.
I love how pigmented this is. You only need to squeeze a little on the back of your hand and apply it to your face from there. The highlight is absolutely stunning
Megan T.
Winston Salem, NC
This product has a beautiful pinky highlight. My only complaint is the fragrance. I find it over powering. Other than that, it blends well for a natural highlight.
Maheen J.
Somerset, NJ
ESSENTIAL for your makeup collection. Adds so much dimension to any makeup look. Has a pinkish champagne undertone that brightens and adds concentrated highlight!
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
This reminds me of Benefit's High Beam. It's decently pigmented and only $1. I can't believe that this product is that affordable because honestly I'd pay around $10 for this. A lot of people find it sticky or greasy. I do not because usually it's over my face powder and I feel like that absorbs any greasiness. I recommend this because it's only $1 so it's worth trying it out and seeing if you like it.
Felicity F.
Rapid City, MI
This product gives such a soft yet illuminating glow. Its so beautiful on the skin and blends out perfectly. I love wearing it during the spring because it seems to do well with my complexion in that season.
Kelsey H.
Hallsville, TX
love this. the shimmer in it looks so great on my skin, and such. blah blah blah. I haven't really used this product before though but I'd really like to try it.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.