BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I grabbed all 3 colors of these facial whips after reading great reviews. And I found most of the reviews to be true! They definitely give a nice pop of highlight along the cheekbone but take a light hand in applying them. You'll definitely want a good setting spray as well to hold onto your shimmer longer. They do smear off easy. They would look pretty mixed in with some concealer as well!
Mylee S.
Beaver Falls, PA
i love this stuff it does have a pink tone which isnt the best however you can choose colors with this product. pros a little goes a long way but the shade is pinky. i think it is good for any skin. i have dry face. i would buy again i loved it that much
Fabi V.
Indio, CA
I have tried several times when I'm on the go. A little for blush and I feel like I get a two for one. Since it shimmers you also get the effect of a highlighter
Samara B.
Marseilles, IL
I have this in ever color, I really love a highlighter never can have to much haha. For a dollar there's not a lot bad with it. It last all day, I never go out without putting it on. I have got a few friends on to it as well. It's also great for travel as I lose a lot of make up when I travel so taking stuff like this is good because it's cheap to replace.
Mary O.
I actually really enjoy this product! However, I use it in a couple of very specific ways. The main way I like to use this product is underneath foundation or mixed in with my foundation to add a nice glow without actual sparkles, I love this all year round but especially in the winter when my skin is very dry. The other way I like to use this is as a base for either eyeshadow (being very careful around the eyes, of course!) or a powder highlight, as it is sticky enough to hold onto the powder well and too sticky for my liking as a highlight on its own.
Elf 1205 lilac petal illuminates the face very natural easy to apply and handle leaving a few subtle flashes I really like the color leaves my face alive can be worn at any occasion
Mikayla P.
Overall love this highlighter! It's bit sticky and thick, but besides that this is definitely worth its price. I have it in the shade petal and it looks very nice mixed with a small amount of moisturizer, almost a champagne color when finished. It's easy to blend into the skin and gives a nice natural dewy shimmer. Definitely would buy this product again!
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
I purchased this product on a whim and I have been really enjoy the color lilac petal. While most people would assume lilac equals purple in this case it is a very pink peach color and works great for adding a little highlight to fair skin. I only use a few drops so I will have this product forever. If you are looking for a fun little product to play with, the price is right on this one!
Mikayla H.
This product wasn't my favorite because it left my skin oily. I didn't hate the product but it was too dewy for me. It would be good for dry skin especially in the winter time. I wouldn't buy it again though.
Kelly B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I've been using this product for over a year now and I love it! I've tried every shade, and they're all so worth it! They're EXTREMELY pigmented, and so easy to apply. A little bit goes a long way, so don't over do it! My favorite is this lilac petal, it's a bright shine, and a sheer pink pigment that can almost take the place of blush if you're daring enough. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.