BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Katrin F.
I was surprised by how much I liked this! I have the shimmering facial whip in Lilac Petal and I've already repurchased. It's not an in-your-face highlight (although speaking from experience you can build it up to be that way, haha!) and comes off as natural. It's kind of inconvenient in that I have to apply the product with my finger to blend out evenly and it is a little tacky but not uncomfortable. For $1, love this product!
Rosalisa A.
This facial whip is a big NO for me. I hated how oily and sticky the highlighter was. I didnt like how ashy it made my face look. I was very unhappy with this product.
Jennifer A.
My mom had gave me this once and my geez was it so shimmery! Perfect to put under the foundation to give you that nice dewy affect! And lots long lasting and affordable!
Marsha S.
it amazing love how it makes my face pop out. enjoy this product a lot also affordable and overall a great product and super easy to applied and not heavy on my skin.
Lucy P.
Indianapolis
This is the best highlighter I’ve ever used. It’s so incredibly pigmented and a tiny bit makes me look like a glazed donut. I will always buy this. Highly recommended!
Crystal C.
Beautiful shimmer. I love them! It feels GREAT though and not at all heavy, very light. The shimmer is also just gorgeous and the best highlighter I've gotten from elf.

Shyann P.
California, MO
This works has a blush as well as a high lighter, i have to say that this is amazing. I use the tiniest dot, same size as the tip of a pencil and it covers a big area!!
Marina E.
For the price, e.l.f. is great. It's Cheap enough to not be heartbreaking when it runs off. This has yellow undertones which don't suit me well but a little bit went a long way. Great for the price and for daily makeup.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
Love this product. ELF can be hit or miss, but this is definitely a hit. It cost me $1 so honestly I didn't have high expectations, but I love it and have repurchased it. This is similar to their all over color stick. It is definitely a highlighter, but I have used it on my lips as well. I love the packaging as well as the product. A little goes a long way. It gives you a beautiful glow and if you can find it I recommend you give it a try.
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
I like to use this on my no makeup days or whenever I'm not wearing any foundation. It brings a nice glow to my skin without looking like makeup at all. You can't beat the price either!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.