BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Rachel F.
Although it applies nicely and gives a nice shimmer, it tends to get clumpy throughout the day on my oily skin and start to wear out. I would not recommend to others simply because I do not like the clumps
Skarlet L.
Wichita, KS
I love how it just leave my face with that glow and unique finish touch on my face . Love it and I really love make up . I will express so much about it cuz I love make up .
Sophia D.
Manassas, VA
I enjoyed using this product. It was meant to be used as a cheek tint however I found that it works best as a highlighter because it was quite translucent. It was long lasting.
tania b.
Lexington
I love all elf cosmetics products. They are so affordable and so good. This shimmering facial whip is amazing. I like to use this under foundation to give it a more glow loo.
Bailey M.
I have the facial whip in spotlight, which is a very light almost white color- perfect for pale girls.

Overall it's a little bit more glittery than shimmery. Which I don't love in a highlight but when I put a powder on top of it, the highlight looks amazing. I have been using it so much since I got it about 1 or 2 ago. It had a strong smell, almost fruit punch like.

I want to mix it into a foundation just to see how it looks. I'm thinking it would be the perfect thing to mix into a very matte foundation when I am more on the dry side.
Gary J.
Richmond, VA
Love this product I have purchased multiple and they are so great. I purchase from sephora and it's totally worth it! I Recommend this to anyone who loves a great highlighter
Emmy C.
I love this! It comes in a very small package, but you only need the smallest amount! Seriously, be very careful. It seems sticky at first, but dries down seamlessly. It can be hard to tell the color will really look like on your skin just by looking at the tube. I wish I had known that because mine turned out to be a lot more purple than I anticipated. (I have the shade Pink Lemonade). Sometime soon I really want to get another color though because it is gorgeous!
Lexi G.
Lubbock, TX
LOVEIT!!! IT really tightens the skin and makes it look young and
pretty!! it is really rich and smooth!! it has a pale pinkish undertone, but
its just a mask so you can just take it off! there is a shimmery finish and I would buy
it again!!!!!!!!
mikhail g.
By far my favorite drugstore liquid highliter. This product works if you apply directly to the skin or even if you mix a little bit into your foundation for a more dewy look.
Leslie C.
Very good alone but better layered with a powder highlighter. Use alone for a suttle glow. Can be applied with sponge or fingers. Works well with liquid and cream foundation.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.