BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sophia D.
Manassas, VA
I enjoyed using this product. It was meant to be used as a cheek tint however I found that it works best as a highlighter because it was quite translucent. It was long lasting.
Lexi G.
Lubbock, TX
LOVEIT!!! IT really tightens the skin and makes it look young and
pretty!! it is really rich and smooth!! it has a pale pinkish undertone, but
its just a mask so you can just take it off! there is a shimmery finish and I would buy
it again!!!!!!!!
mikhail g.
By far my favorite drugstore liquid highliter. This product works if you apply directly to the skin or even if you mix a little bit into your foundation for a more dewy look.
Leslie C.
Very good alone but better layered with a powder highlighter. Use alone for a suttle glow. Can be applied with sponge or fingers. Works well with liquid and cream foundation.
Kaitlen K.
Bismarck, ND
This little product is a good highlighter. It's long lasting and blends effortlessly. I prefer it on the higher cheek bone and on the very tip of my nose. The only con is it's a little to glittery for my liking
Vicky Q.
San Jose, CA
GLO BABY GLO!!!
When I use this product, I add a drop on my face, blend with my finger, and then set it with NYX's strobe pallet for the extra glow! I love this product so much and for the price? You can't really complain. My friends are already asking what I use since my highlight is very pigmented and when they find out it's elf they're shocked! This is a quality highlight and I def recommend to anyone that wants to glow like a well oiled frying pan!
Brianna T.
Jersey City, NJ
I love using this under a foundation for a nice subtle glow. If you don't want a lot of highlight this is the best thing but if you do it goes great under a powder highlight. I love this product and I would definitely recommend it.
Christie M.
This is wonderful! It smells like pink lemonade which is great! The only thing i recommend is when applying mix with a moisturizer because it's kind of sticky and hard to blend otherwise. It's worth having especially for the price!
Violet S.
TX
You get what you pay for. It's really affordable and not a bad product but it is a bit tough to blend out. However, is super pigmented and has a shimmery finish. I would love try out different shades
Jacqueline W.
Fayetteville, NC
I am personally not a fan of "liquid" highlighters, however this product was super pigmented and it gave my skin a healthy and just stunning glow. The finish is shimmery.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.