BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Hannah E.
This product smells amazing! However, this product becomes watery after sitting for more then a few days. Started as a creamy amazing highlighter. Now it is a watery glittery mess.
Isela M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this. When I first started to do my makeup I picked this up I bought this and fell in love l. Even after buying more expensive products this one will always be my go to.
Yuli H.
Overall it gives your skin a really nice radiant look. It's a subtle highlight but looks very dewy on the skin which I love so much, I have dry skin and it works perfectly for me.
Gina B.
I am a huge fan of e.l.f. Most of their products are incredible for the price. The Shimmering Facial Whip is not one of my favorites from them. Its not the easiest to blend and bit too shimmery for my taste.
Imani K.
Mcdonough, GA
Love this stuff! It is soooo cheap but trust me that dollar stretches. It shimmers and it smells soo delicious. I would def recommend this and it just gives you that nice glow.
Jenn D.
Sacramento, CA
I love these whips! Can't believe they're only a dollar! They're quite sticky so only do one section at a time and use your fingers or a blender. I like to put this on under my foundation because it gives you that glowing from within look. I only exclusively use this stuff when I have my "no makeup" days and go without foundation because it looks more natural than powder highlighters.
Jamalys G.
Used it twice felt real goopy and weird again I live in Puerto Rico do I'm not if it's the climate that makes my makeup feel weird but does give a nice little glow
Sally K.
Ponca City, OK
This product was really great the first week I owned this product, unfortunately after that the product started separating into a cream and a watery/shimmery substance. Only the water would leave the bottle so I had to throw this product away.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ

SO GOOD!

I got the shade Spotlight because I wanted to see how a pure white highlighter would look on me without spending a ton of money. This one is awesome and looks great on my pale skin. It lasts just as long as my high-end highlighters, you only need a tiny dot for both sides of your face, and it blends out easily with a brush. The only possible downside is that it's pretty dramatic and slightly glittery, not to the point that it looks tacky in my opinion but if you prefer a natural highlight, you will probably not like this.

Rachel F.
Although it applies nicely and gives a nice shimmer, it tends to get clumpy throughout the day on my oily skin and start to wear out. I would not recommend to others simply because I do not like the clumps
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.