BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Jamalys G.
Used it twice felt real goopy and weird again I live in Puerto Rico do I'm not if it's the climate that makes my makeup feel weird but does give a nice little glow
Rachel F.
Although it applies nicely and gives a nice shimmer, it tends to get clumpy throughout the day on my oily skin and start to wear out. I would not recommend to others simply because I do not like the clumps
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ

SO GOOD!

I got the shade Spotlight because I wanted to see how a pure white highlighter would look on me without spending a ton of money. This one is awesome and looks great on my pale skin. It lasts just as long as my high-end highlighters, you only need a tiny dot for both sides of your face, and it blends out easily with a brush. The only possible downside is that it's pretty dramatic and slightly glittery, not to the point that it looks tacky in my opinion but if you prefer a natural highlight, you will probably not like this.

Reana O.
At first I didn't like this product. It was my first time using a shimmery product. I thought it was too sparkly and metallic and unnatural in my face. I stopped using it for a while but recently I got it out again and started to use it. I love it. I use in as a highlight in my cheekbones and in the inner corners of my eyes. It actually doesn't have a super sparkly look. It has the right amount of shimmer and it look metallic at first but as you blend, which it is easy to blend, it just looks so good. It looks natural. And it's so affordable and they're are so many shades for your skin color. I wear it almost every day now and I'm loving it. I would recommend this product for everyone.
Gary J.
Richmond, VA
Love this product I have purchased multiple and they are so great. I purchase from sephora and it's totally worth it! I Recommend this to anyone who loves a great highlighter
Sophia D.
Manassas, VA
I enjoyed using this product. It was meant to be used as a cheek tint however I found that it works best as a highlighter because it was quite translucent. It was long lasting.
Bailey M.
I have the facial whip in spotlight, which is a very light almost white color- perfect for pale girls.

Overall it's a little bit more glittery than shimmery. Which I don't love in a highlight but when I put a powder on top of it, the highlight looks amazing. I have been using it so much since I got it about 1 or 2 ago. It had a strong smell, almost fruit punch like.

I want to mix it into a foundation just to see how it looks. I'm thinking it would be the perfect thing to mix into a very matte foundation when I am more on the dry side.
tania b.
Lexington
I love all elf cosmetics products. They are so affordable and so good. This shimmering facial whip is amazing. I like to use this under foundation to give it a more glow loo.
Emmy C.
I love this! It comes in a very small package, but you only need the smallest amount! Seriously, be very careful. It seems sticky at first, but dries down seamlessly. It can be hard to tell the color will really look like on your skin just by looking at the tube. I wish I had known that because mine turned out to be a lot more purple than I anticipated. (I have the shade Pink Lemonade). Sometime soon I really want to get another color though because it is gorgeous!
Skarlet L.
Wichita, KS
I love how it just leave my face with that glow and unique finish touch on my face . Love it and I really love make up . I will express so much about it cuz I love make up .
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.