BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Rosalisa A.
This facial whip is a big NO for me. I hated how oily and sticky the highlighter was. I didnt like how ashy it made my face look. I was very unhappy with this product.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
L liquid highlighter comes in a pump bottle - love square shape, translucent cap and bottle look. The cap and the pump are the firm Chambord packaging signature blue with the Chambor rose inscribed on the lid top. The pump has a great mechanism - you can control how much or how little you want to dispense. The texture of the marker is like a lotion - its neither too thick nor too runny. It spreads and blends without any problems and gives a beautiful glow to the skin. The reflex particles are very refined and even, you do not need to worry about the highlighter that seems too obvious on the skin. While you can use this only on the highest points of the face such as cheekbones, forehead bone, bridge nose and cupid bow, I prefer to mix this in my liquid base to get a beautiful glow of Dew on the face. This makes the skin shine beautifully, there is no obvious reflection on the face and only gives the appearance of healthy, plump, lustful skin! The formula is not fat on the skin and has a light and pleasant odor. In fact it stays very well, the glow does not disappear from the skin in a few hours. The color is a light champagne found shade of gold that is warm enough to work well with Indian skin but not too hot. Overall, I love this product and would highly recommend it to those looking for a refined highlight.
Marina E.
For the price, e.l.f. is great. It's Cheap enough to not be heartbreaking when it runs off. This has yellow undertones which don't suit me well but a little bit went a long way. Great for the price and for daily makeup.
Sophia C.
This stuff is sooo good. The bottle is small but you don't need a lot to get a nice illuminating finish. It's very inexpensive and I would definitely purchase it again.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
Love this product. ELF can be hit or miss, but this is definitely a hit. It cost me $1 so honestly I didn't have high expectations, but I love it and have repurchased it. This is similar to their all over color stick. It is definitely a highlighter, but I have used it on my lips as well. I love the packaging as well as the product. A little goes a long way. It gives you a beautiful glow and if you can find it I recommend you give it a try.
Emily L.
River Forest, IL
This facial whip is the greatest thing that has happened in makeup - it can be used as eye shadow, lip gloss, or blush/highlighter. The creamy consistency makes for a particularly good blush, but it has a tendency to crease when used as eyeshadow. It also needs to be set by a nude powered eyeshadow in order to stay on your eyelids. The product has a beautiful shimmer to it that makes for a picture perfect glow without looking shiny or sweaty. On top of it all, it is really well priced and a great deal. I have it in several colors - it makes my makeup routine so easy!
DeZell M.
Honestly I did not think nothing of self products because of the price, but once I start using the products and realizing it is the same quality of high end products I quickly begin to buy product I would never buy. This product gives you a great glow/highlight look if used correctly, but it is so easy to use. Remember a little goes a long way. The color is awesome by the way
Lauryn W.
This product is a absolute must for me like i love it so much . It also doesnt cost that much its pretty cheap and very pigmented i just loveee this sooo much . Highly recommend
Carrie B.
Sherman, TX
This is one of my favorite things to either wear with a bare face or an added sun-kissed glow or when I'm going out I love to add some on my cheeks and other areas I highlight over my foundation. Looks amazing!
Olivia P.
Since I'm super excited about getting the elf voxbox soon, I decided to review one of my favorite elf products :) I think the color that I have is called lilac petal, and it is so gorgeous for a soft, dewy, natural-looking highlight. A little goes a LONG way so, even though it's a teeny tube, it will last forever. The color is a beautiful silvery-pink, and I love the way it looks on my skin. A great affordable liquid highlighter!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.