BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kenadi S.
['New Phila', 'OH'], OH
Very very strong highlight. great for days when you are going for a very brought glow and you want to stand out. fantastic for lighter skin tones and lasted all day on my dry skin. i will be purchasing this again.
Alyssa R.
This product is great for making me look dewy without making me look oily. I usually either mix it with my foundation or use it as a base when I want more of a flat finish. It is easy to apply but when it dries it just seeps into the skin. Great buy!
Cameron R.
North Augusta , SC
One of my favorite elf products I use this several times a week it's perfect for a natural glow I would recommend this product to everyone it last all day long !
Very pigmented and shimmery if you like lots of glitter this is your product but if that isn't your thing you can still rock this face highlight just make sure to use a light hand
Jordan B.
The elf shimmering whip highlighter was a bust for me. I didnt get the pop that i wanted, it made my cheeks look cakey, and the overall quality was just not there
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Want that lit from within look? Want your highlight to "pop" in pictures? This is a great affordable option! At only $1 it is really pigmented and the results are noticeable. For daytime I use it alone and at night I layer with the Carli Bybel palette from BH cosmetics.

A little goes a long way with this product so don't be afraid to go light at first and then build. The only downside is after you own it for a while the packaging is kind of cheap so the sides will split open and some of the product leaks out.
Kaylee R.
Not my absolute favorite product elf has, but it does the job. Their highlighting and contour pallets are actually my favorite, but when I am in a hurry this product is my go to for a fast highlight.
Adri M.
im not to crazy about this product ... its good yeah but iv wore better . the only prob i have with it is i cant never get it to match my skin tone an its not thick enough
Odalis A.
Okay! Once again I absolutely love Elf! Especially this one! It is affordable and so good! It makes me glow to the gods! I absolutely love the highlighter and I love to glow and to know that this is so good and affordable is amazing! I am so shook!
Cassie M.
For the price you pay for this product it is beautiful! I would compare this highlighter to most high end makeup. The pigmentation is shocking and it sits on your skin beautifully.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.