BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Jordan B.
The elf shimmering whip highlighter was a bust for me. I didnt get the pop that i wanted, it made my cheeks look cakey, and the overall quality was just not there
Odalis A.
Okay! Once again I absolutely love Elf! Especially this one! It is affordable and so good! It makes me glow to the gods! I absolutely love the highlighter and I love to glow and to know that this is so good and affordable is amazing! I am so shook!
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Want that lit from within look? Want your highlight to "pop" in pictures? This is a great affordable option! At only $1 it is really pigmented and the results are noticeable. For daytime I use it alone and at night I layer with the Carli Bybel palette from BH cosmetics.

A little goes a long way with this product so don't be afraid to go light at first and then build. The only downside is after you own it for a while the packaging is kind of cheap so the sides will split open and some of the product leaks out.
Cassie M.
For the price you pay for this product it is beautiful! I would compare this highlighter to most high end makeup. The pigmentation is shocking and it sits on your skin beautifully.
Mariah H.
Hesperia, CA
Its ok i would use this than set this with a powder highlight or on a day where i dont want to put any makeup and just dap ot on so i have that glow that everyone is looking for.
cam p.
Redondo Beach
great for beginners and those who want seat looks!! i used this when i started out makeup and it’s super easy to apply and blend. it’s sheer and doesn’t break apart.
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
I actually was very surprised & happy with this buy. Elf is very affordable & pigmented. I watched Jeffery Stars use a similar product on YouTube from Elf & the results were beautiful
Kara W.
Paris, KY
Was looking for a product that would give me a subtle glow all day and this was perfect. Definitely can't beat the price. Was very flattering and long lasting. Didn't make my skin oily at all, as many other products can. I would buy again......
Ramie V.
I love this ad a high light so little and goes so long. I apply it after my blush and get the best glow. Skin type isn't a factor. I would not to legit pull off the glow highlight without it. I have tan skin and it just pops without being glittery or chunky. I apply above my cupids bow and bottom lip to give me lips a plump look. This is seriously the most fool proof way to high light.
Hannah E.
This product smells amazing! However, this product becomes watery after sitting for more then a few days. Started as a creamy amazing highlighter. Now it is a watery glittery mess.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.