BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA
Love this product! It went on so easily and it actually lasted for quite a while. Easy to apply too! I'll definitely be recommending this to friends in the future. I loved the color too!
Nourhan M.
Oak Forest, IL
a little oily and sorta watered down but when you shake well you get amazing pigmentation. Might want to set with a powder highlight but not absolutely necessary. also good as an eyeshadow or inner corner highlight. could be used as body glitter.
Denise M.
Austin, TX
I have a Elf product similar to this one called Under eye Conceal & Highlighter. The concealer is a bit watered down and doesn't cover as well however the highlighter give a nice glow affect.
kyndal b.
I give this a 3 star because it is kinda more stickier than i like for it to be. it does last pretty long though and for the price it makes the product even better. i would buy again because i did enjoy the product.
Callie H.
This facial whip works well for evening looks, but I never wear it in the day. During the day I prefer the baked highlighter. This works well as an eyeshadow primer in a pinch, too.
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
This product is awesome. Shimmering is so pretty not good for oily skin great on dry. Easy to apply and to blend like butter. Undertones pale pink to me at lease. Bought it 4 times already love it. Not to expensive
Monika P.
This goes on smoothly and adds a nice shimmer on your cheeks but it's a bit difficult to blend and the packaging makes it dry out. Either way it's a really good option for the price.
Kristen G.
Morgantown, WV
Perfect for you if you want a glistening highlight. I bought both colors and use them for highlighter, and sometimes even on my eyelids for added color! I love it.
Alyssa R.
This product is great for making me look dewy without making me look oily. I usually either mix it with my foundation or use it as a base when I want more of a flat finish. It is easy to apply but when it dries it just seeps into the skin. Great buy!
Rikki R.
Morrow, OH
Ok, first of all, it's only $1, so at that price it's definitely worth a try! I have combination skin, so it starts out dry and ends up super oily after a few hours. This highlighter in the lavender shade has a light pinkish tone to it, and can actually double as a shimmering blush. It gives me color and keeps me looking glowy throughout the day, not shiny or oily. It can take an extra layer or two to really get that shimmer affect, but if you're going for the dewy look, this is the perfect cheap option.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.