BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Ruqayyah S.
Jersey City, NJ
ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. ITS AMAZING.
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
Okay, so I've found that this is a great product when I mix it with a little of my moisturizer before application. On its own it's thick and almost sticky in texture and doesn't apply as smooth as I would like. But mixed with my moisturizer it's perfect. Obviously the packaging looks cheap, but it's so cheap I don't care. It also lasts forever because just a quarter of a dime size is all I need for my cheeks and below my eyebrows. It leaves me with a pretty, dewy looking complexion that isn't sparkly or too pink or dark in color (I'm very pale). I like it and bought three two more tubes the next time I found it.
Rachel N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This color is really nice but it separates in the package into an oil and a cream. So sometimes you squirt it out and only an extremely oily substance comes out. The package also makes it hard to shake it up to incorporate the two parts of the highlighter.
Ashley V.
I have never tried liquid highlighter because I thought it would make my skin look even more oily than what it is but i ended up loving it more than powder highlighter.
Nice easy packaging. Great shimmer. Undertone is a pale pinkish color. Long lasting product. The less you use the better, would definitely buy this product again. Super inexpensive product.
griselda a.
Visalia, CA
This product is okay. It's a bit thick but manageable to work with. A little goes along way. No highlights ever beats the price. They are hard to find but was lucky to find one at target
Zoe G.
Overall creates a very pretty effect when it's well blended. Unfortunately, it does like to lift and move around my foundation.
The packaging makes it difficult not to squeeze out too much at a time.
Maria S.
Junction city, KS
It's a very affordable cream highlighter and it's looks good on the skin. My only problem is when you try to blend it, you have to be careful and gentle because it could remove your foundation.
Ymoi A.
The highlight is really pigmented and blinding, I just didn't like the formula, it was too thick, hard to work with and sticky. I got a pink and a peach one. I would recommend it to the people who are on a budget and who wouldn't mind working with the formula
bela g.
O Fallon, MO
For the price of this product, it is outstanding. It is perfect for combination skin types. The glow that this product provides is amazing. The only bad thing that I can think of this product is that it is slightly sticky sometimes. I do recommend this product.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.