BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Jennifer R.
york, sc
Not a fan of liquid highlighters. Does not stay on the skin..does not sit well over foundation. Has a short life span during the day. 2 stars for the packaging and color.
Catherine O.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely love this highlighter! I add a few drops into my foundation for an all over glowy look! It can also be used for eye shadow and lip gloss! Plus it's only $1!!
April M.
A very little goes a long way! Excellent to give just a little "pop" in the right places. I apply with a medium/ small fan brush. Wouldn't recommend for oily skin tones, but everyone else yes.
sonya k.
Great product highly recommend. Packaged very nicely and came fast. Easy to apply and use. Will definitely be purchasing this product again. Go buy, it will not disappoint.
Gloria F.
Central Islip, NY
Doesnt really highlight as much as you would hope for . Still good if you are trying to go for a natural look . would only wear when going to school and want my features to pop a little more
These elf shimmering facial whip highlighters are the most amazing thing I have ever used! They are simply awesome , and they only cost $1. Nobody can say no to that! If you don't own these yet, you are seriously missing out!
Ashley H.
I wasn't a big fan. Maybe I applied it wrong ,but I tried putting it on and under my foundation. I couldn't tell it was there. Shame, really wanted to love this product.
Pang V.
I love this. I bought it in a set where it comes with the gem highlights and two brushes. I'm in love with it. I use it alone when I'm in a rush rush and if not, I use a powder highlight over it. It's absolutely beautiful looking!
Dana G.
Totowa
Not my favorite because it seems to be hard to apply and blend in. But it does give off a nice sheet when you finally get it blended. It is like a pearl or pale pink color. I don't recommend to others.
Dawn D.
Platteville , WI
This is a product I highly recommend! This highlighter brings the perfect dimension to your face while having all day coverage. For the price you are definitely getting a bang for your buck!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.