BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
The formula is a little tacky for me, but after playing with it I found the best way to apply is just by lightly tapping it on with my fingers. Like it as a bottom layer for strobing.
Shaquanne J.
Atlanta, GA
It's a good product to use as a light everyday glow. It's kinda hard to work both because it's so thick. I'll continue to play around with it to find the best way to use it. Not a horrible product.
Zoe T.
Sacramento, CA
Love it. It was wrong color for me. I got the pink lemonade one. It's is very easy to apply and blend. It had glitter effect. I recommended for me who or Carmel or lighter. Yes I recommend it
Kierra K.
Monroeville
a little goes a long way, love these colors, i mix it with my foundation its pretty pretty, its shimmery . I have dry skin so my results  will be different to yours.
Searrah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to layer my highlight and this is great to put on as a base. I like to put a little in each zone of highlighting and put my powders on top. It helps it be vibrant.
Jessica H.
Lebanon, OR
I got this product just to play around with highlighting, it's cheap and easy to use so definitely a good product to use while starting out with make up or just going out of your comfort zone.
Destiny D.
Morganton, NC
This highlighter is great for beginners. I'm not a fan of the whipped illuminators though. The pigment on this is really nice, I'm just picky about the texture of my makeup.
Marcia A.
I really like this product. I really like the color. It has a very pretty, but subtle pink color to it. I just don't use this product that often. I just don't like liquid highlighters that much and this one is very watery.
Jennifer R.
york, sc
Not a fan of liquid highlighters. Does not stay on the skin..does not sit well over foundation. Has a short life span during the day. 2 stars for the packaging and color.
Catherine O.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely love this highlighter! I add a few drops into my foundation for an all over glowy look! It can also be used for eye shadow and lip gloss! Plus it's only $1!!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.