BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Shanalyn L.
Salt Lake City, UT
This gives me the perfect natural glow! Never to much and blends perfectly! Blend it more for a casual office look or add a touch more for a fierce night look. You can never go wrong with this one.
emily w.
Mclean, VA
I love the pigmentation and shimmer of this highlighter, but the texture is a bit strange. The formula has strange black dots (not sure if air bubbles or something else...), but it comes out just fine. Not bad for the price though! I bought it for only 90 cents on the elf website.
laura d.
lilburn
i use their liquid highlighter and can i just say! its absolutely stunning and does not make my face feel cakey, especially when its liquid, i thought it's make it feel cakey
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
Just a few daps and you have tons of shimmer. It doesnt melt off your face. Stays put and does its job. Very good product for just $1. Would recommend to anyone starting out.
sahara a.
Richmond, CA
The facial whip by elf is a great natural highlight. On my skin tone(tan) it was champagne gold. It was not overpowering though. It was definitely shimmery and very long lasting, perfect for everyday. I would recommend it to others, and I hope to see others use it.
Kailey B.
Carolina Beach, NC
Oh my! So this product is actually in my daily wear, it's amazing. It makes me look like a sexy glazed donut. A trick I use is apply this to my face like I would powder highlight, I apply my powder highlight over this
Tia C.
I feel like the product is very good for the price you get it for. It is kind of sticky and hard to thin out. But the end product is very nice. It has nice peachy undertones to it and I do recommend!
Akiko M.
Love it!!!!!!!! So shiny and easy to use! You can just put a drop on your finger and use it for both cheeks and your nose! The only thing you have to be careful with is that because it's a whip, that it doesn't smudge your other face makeup! But I've never had this problem!
katie r.
York, PA
This is alright, the highlight is produces is mild. It is okay to blend, takes a little more effort than other brands I use. I prefer there powder highlighter over this one.
Jacqui C.
I like how this product gives me a natural look. I use a stippling brush to apply on the apples of my cheeks. The only downside is the weird smell... other than that it's in my everyday routine :)
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.