BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Chelsea G.
Waterville, ME
Very very subtle. I bought this for my sister but than I really liked it and got for myself. It's not over powering like some other highlighters. And it's not super think. But it is kinda sticky. I recommend it for people learning!
Mai Lee H.
This liquid highlight has good pigmentation to it but it does dry out if you don't close it good enough! I love the sheen on it but if your super light skin tone the color maybe to pink for your liking!
Kaylie B.
Livingston, TX
Very easy to apply and stays on the whole day. This highliter gives very pretty glowy, dewy look. Highlighter is my favorite part on the face and this product just perfects it.
Andre H.
salt lake city
I love this product. It leaves its shiny highlight and stays all day long. Definitely one of my favorites since it’s affordable in price and the results you get are really awesome. Definitely I recommend
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
Just a few daps and you have tons of shimmer. It doesnt melt off your face. Stays put and does its job. Very good product for just $1. Would recommend to anyone starting out.
Kristen A.
Fairhaven , MA
Love this! Makes for a good highlight, smells like pink lemonade and for the price definitely worth having. I definitely reach for it alot. I recommend, the quality is really great and I personally love the smell of pink lemonade
Edna M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best highlighter, is light and you can wear it on winter and summer. I like how subtle it can be or how heavy you can make it, it doesn't feel heavy on your skin.
Xoe M.
Killeen, TX
Cream highlighters are just not that popular! I used this before to test it out. The blending with your foundation and contouring this does is amazing but gives you that glow!
Michaela S.
Cedarville
These are honestly not my favorite thing in the world. ELF may have failed me this time. This has almost like a glittery feel to it. Will not be purchasing this product again.
Shanalyn L.
Salt Lake City, UT
This gives me the perfect natural glow! Never to much and blends perfectly! Blend it more for a casual office look or add a touch more for a fierce night look. You can never go wrong with this one.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.