BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shaquanne J.
Atlanta, GA
It's a good product to use as a light everyday glow. It's kinda hard to work both because it's so thick. I'll continue to play around with it to find the best way to use it. Not a horrible product.
Ileana G.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this for under my powder highlight. It is sooo affordable that it's pretty much impossible to not like. It's definitely a pink shade though even when you blend it out.
Brenda G.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is not as pigmented as I would like it to be. It has a nice subtle shimmer and the color is nice. It comes with a very small amount of product and the quality is liquid/cream like.
This product is very easy to use. It's also small to carry on. You can literally put it on top of your hightlight or anywhere you feel like that needs a bit of sparkle. Overall I like this product.
Daniela M.
Este iluminador elf se ha vuelto uno de mis favoritos del momento, es muy lindo y bastante natural. Nada exagerado. Aparte de que es bastante accesible, lo recomiendo.
Sophia B.
Louisville, KY
This isnt all that amazing. I got it with a set of some compact highlighters from elf and i never reach for it. This would be good for any type of skin if you wanted it. I honestly wouldnt reccomend it to others
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
I love this highlighter! It's soooo affordable. You can't beat a dollar. It's a beautiful color and looks great on the skin. I like to apply this before highlighting powder
Jennifer R.
york, sc
Not a fan of liquid highlighters. Does not stay on the skin..does not sit well over foundation. Has a short life span during the day. 2 stars for the packaging and color.
Catherine O.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely love this highlighter! I add a few drops into my foundation for an all over glowy look! It can also be used for eye shadow and lip gloss! Plus it's only $1!!
Marcia A.
I really like this product. I really like the color. It has a very pretty, but subtle pink color to it. I just don't use this product that often. I just don't like liquid highlighters that much and this one is very watery.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.