BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Rose C.
Asheboro, NC
I'll love this facial whip so much because of it's color and smell and we'll just about everything. I use it on my eyelids too and it looks good! The color is so pretty and it shines beautifully.
Sara T.
rising sun
I was generally pleased with this product. It was kind of shiny for me but others would probably like it more. It went on smooth and did its job. I would recommend it if I couldn't think of anything else.
Kathy K.
CASTALIA, OH
I really like this under my brow bone and on the inner corners of my eyes.  It is easy to blend and stays where I put it. It leaves a nice pearly peach shimmer and lasts all day!
Krishe'anna A.
Evansville, Indiana
This highlighter is amazing. It blends amazingly, looks amazing, and smells like fruity pebbles. Also a little goes a long way. I recommend this to anyone that loves a nice glow.
Rosa G.
Absolutely love this creamy highlighter! the pigment is amazing! I do highly recommend this for both type of skin, even combo! it is really long lasting and doesn't run off at all! would purchase again!
Savannah L.
Hinton, WV
This product is good, don't get me wrong, it just isn't my favorite type of highlighter. Liquid/cream highlighters can just spread too far on my face and tend to be less precise than powder highlighters!
Kristin P.
I really liked it, it was pretty and really shined. I love it but it was kinda hard to mix on your face, so by time you got it mixed it whipped the other stuff off my face. But over all it gets 4 stars.
Amazing shiny shimmer. Affordable price and great quality of product. I use this product for a basic everyday look or a full glanced out look. It's is light weight and looks very natural when on skin.
Zia A.
This product is extremely beautiful on the skin. It is extremely affordable and works just like a high-end product. You need a very small amount and that goes along way. I use this product on many places on my face just to get that beautiful glow .
VANESSA M.
Enjoy applying this underneath or mixed in with Matte foundations to add a subtle glow. It's extremely affordable and it does not look Unnatural.. give you a nice 'glow from within'
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.