BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
ELF Shimmering
It leaves a lovely highlight color.
I like using this on my cheekbones as a delightful, beautiful highlight. It just requires a little bit to make a subtle highlight, and it blends very quite.
taylor d.
Sammamish
For only $1-2, this stuff is amazing! It looks super glossy and natural, and is perfect for lighter skin tones. It dries down pretty quickly, so you have to work fast, and SHAKE BEFORE YOU USE! A good buy!!
Alexis M.
South Point, OH
I used this because I figured it was the only choice I have. It made my foundation feel oily and it made me break out as well. I now just use an eyeshadow in my eyeshadow pallet and does the job nicely.
Britiney B.
Evarts, KY
This has such a good scent and it's so easy to apply. I just dab it on with my fingers and it's give such a pretty radiant effect to the skin. It also works as a good base for powder highlight as well.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Was thick and pastey. Did not like the consistency or the way it felt when applied. It wasn’t shimmery, but a weird pink color; perhaps called a flat finish. I did not purchase again and threw it away.
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
I love a lot elf makeup but I did not care for this product. I tried a couple times but it creases everytime with or without primer and it didn't last for more than a couple hours without needing a touchup.
rachel c.
This is an amazing what I call a glow- lotion. I use as a primer under makeup and it gives me such a pretty golden sheen. Use also as a highlighter for a subtle but blinding highlight. It’s under $5 which is such a nice price. The only thing I would say is I wish they had more product in each package.
Chabrielle A.
If you want a cheap, blinding highlight, these are the way to go. They come out a little watery, which I’m not a huge fan of, but they’re super bright and shimmery. I wish there were more colors!
Emma O.
This works great as a highlighter and doubles as an eyeshadow making the eyes pop when applied to the inner corner. My only complaint is that it does not last a full day so needs reapplication.
betzy p.
manassas
I don’t know where to start with the makeup company E.L.F I love this company like Lynn almost all my make up is from out like I love it so much at such a good brand I would recommend there I have a showing but the rest is so good I love the Chinese friend love everything about itI
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.