BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Mika C.
Pretty good but can get crust and/or dry weird. I used it as a teen quite a bit but as an adult I don't have as much use for that uber shiny glow that just looks extremely un natural.
Karla V.
Love it! The highlight is very natural. It last all day. I've used it on my inner corner of my eyes and it looks very pretty. I have combination skin and it's great. You should try this! Great price!
Chynna B.
New York
This is a great highlight that is buildable. At first it looks natural, but if you want a more blinding highlight, adding a powder highlight on top gives it the extra glow it needs.
Dakota F.
E.l.f. is so underrated! I love this highlighter. I would say the pigment is very good and the product is long lasting. I think the product is good for both oily and dry skin. I would most definitely buy again
Valeria Viridiana R.
Austin, TX
This shimmering facial whip is EVERYTHING. One of my favorite things is highlighting. I need my highlight to be popping ! And this makes it more times better. It's amaze balls !!!!!
Arlyn B.
Long Beach, CA
The e.l.f shimmering whip is a good cream highlighter you can use a little portion on your face and it will stand out the only problem is that it dries up way to quick so i have to blend it in very quickly
Chadney B.
Madison , TN
I originally had no idea how to use this but when I applied it to my overall make up look it blended right in with my dry skin. It was the perfect combination of pigment and sheer.
This highlighter will have you popping and it will make you have a stunning look and people will just love it and they will ask what highlighter you have cause you a highlighter that is just soo stunning 👍🏻
Emily A.
I have found this to be such an amazing highlighter!! My cheek bones looks amazing!!! I have fallen so in love with this!! It's pigment is absolutely amazing!! I can see myself buying this over and over again!
Jordyn R.
In my opinion, this isn't my favorite product. Elf comes out with many things but this is something I wouldn't repurchase. But every skin is different therefore you might love it!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.