BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Brooke M.
When I first tried the whip, I wasn't the biggest fan because of how sheer it was. It also has to be built up quite a bit. It's not bad, just takes a little bit of doctoring. It's also very inexpensive which is always a plus.
Aly L.
I have this in spotlight. It's okay, but I much preferred the stick highlighter that elf discontinued. :( This is more glittery and sticky/hard to blend than the all over color stick.
kristina k.
This cheek tint is awesome! So universal! I have used it on my cheeks, eyes and even lips! It lasts a very long day and works wonders as an eyeshadow base! It definitely helps keep your shadows pigment all day!
Jazmine M.
Inglewood, CA
I love this product has a nice shimmer to it.. It blends out nicely and is long lasting if you add a powder highlighter on top of it! I would recommend for y'all to try it out!💁🏼
Aprilo F.
Love this !! I love the consistency of this and love the highlight!!! A little goes a long way !! And it smells like fruit loops lol !! And it's only $1 so whenever I see them I stock up , I suggest you do too !!
Audrey G.
This product is not my favorite. Although the color is gorgeous and very blinding, it is very sticky and almost impossible to blend. There also isn't a ton of product and the packaging causes you to waste a lot
Tiffany M.
Hialeah , FL
Elf is such an affordable brand. I'm not a very big fan to liquid highlighters but this one was very easy to apply and blend. It's long lasting and it's very pigmented which I love. I would definitely recommend.
Laura W.
This is a great highlighter for a no-makeup makeup look! It gives a great "glow from within" look without being overbearing. It's pretty log lasting with primer and setting spray as well. I will be buying again.
Megan R.
Washington, DC
Maybe it's just me, but I don't love these. They're not very natural looking on my skin and the tiniest amount seems to get everywhere. My daughter loves it though, she likes to put it on her eyelids and "glow".
Emily L.
Columbia Hts, MN
I love this! I apply to my cheeks for a dewy shimmery highlight. It's a little sticky but I definitely don't mind. I put it on top of my foundation and my highlight last all night!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.