BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Corrie M.
This product is great because of the way it's packaged you can dab it wherever u need shimmer. I am 45 and the beauty boogers say that mature skin should stay away from shimmers on the face.
JESSICA A.
SAN ANTONIO
I love the color and even though it's little you don't need much to get a nice glow . Only downside is that it's really hard to blend in without wiping off any foundation or makeup around it
aileen g.
Orange, CA
Love this so much. Gives such a nice natural bright glow. Works so great as a cream highlighter. works amazing for any type of skin. Very shimmering on the face. Definitely would buy again👌.
Kayla D.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this little gem!!!! I love to work it on the high points of my cheeks to use as a base for my highlight!! It really helps it to stick and be sooo much more vibrant!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Whitney W.
Augusta, GA
Love this highlighter it was very intense for me and a little daring which I loved. The color was great for my completion. I know sometimes highlighters or makeup in general can be a bit pricy, but I honestly love elf, their products are very affordable.
jennifer g.
I'm not that crazy about liquid highlighter anyways but I got a say that I really do like this one because it gives you a nice soft pink glow and it smells good to, it's also really easy to apply.
Nichole Z.
This product was an absolute SHOCK to me. It compares with so many high end highlighters from Sephora and Ulta, only it only costs ONE dollar, I repeat ONE dollar. It is a cream highlighter that can be applied on lips, on eyes, or as a highlighter on cheek bones. And let me tell you, it looks good in all places. I have had people stop me and ask where I got this highlighter and almost didn't believe me when I told them what it was and how affordable it is. I picked it up at Target when I saw a youtube blogger mention it being their favorite from the drug store, and I since have gone back and picked it up in every single shade. DEFINITELY recommend.
Kateleen L.
I think it's an okay product. If you want s very subtle look I would suggest this highlighter. It's more of a sheer not very pigmented. I had to apply a few times to show a noticeable difference but I would buy it again
Rachel P.
Potomac
INCREDIBLE. If I could give this 6 stars I would. This is $1 and it is more blinding than some of my high end cream highlighters. I recommend you shake it up before you use it because the product inside is quite liquidy.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
$1 elf.com. It says it contains vitamin e. Says it's for cheeks, eyes, and lips. I used mine on my cheeks. It did illuminate, but I do not like whipped products.

I am more of a powder girl.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.