BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
jennifer g.
I'm not that crazy about liquid highlighter anyways but I got a say that I really do like this one because it gives you a nice soft pink glow and it smells good to, it's also really easy to apply.
Amanda W.
This is a great part of my routine. I am very impressed with the ease of application. It does not cache up my face. It is a great on the go piece as well. I would recommend this to anybody.
Valeria R.
Looks really shimmery but somewhat overpowering. I think this is probably a good highlighter for some women, but not for women of color. I was not pleased with outcome and won't purchase again.
Rachel P.
Potomac
INCREDIBLE. If I could give this 6 stars I would. This is $1 and it is more blinding than some of my high end cream highlighters. I recommend you shake it up before you use it because the product inside is quite liquidy.
Mackenna J.
Jackson, CA
I thought this was a great product overall. The only problem I had was applying it as a highlighter. It was difficult considering that it is liquid. But overall it gave off a nice glow with some pink undertones. I think I would buy this product again any day.
Kateleen L.
I think it's an okay product. If you want s very subtle look I would suggest this highlighter. It's more of a sheer not very pigmented. I had to apply a few times to show a noticeable difference but I would buy it again
Sydney B.
Benton, AR
I used this and it had a very pink pink tone to it once I put it on my face. along with it not staying very long. I thought it would have a better staying power. along with it wasn't as "shinny" as I wanted it to be.
Nichole Z.
This product was an absolute SHOCK to me. It compares with so many high end highlighters from Sephora and Ulta, only it only costs ONE dollar, I repeat ONE dollar. It is a cream highlighter that can be applied on lips, on eyes, or as a highlighter on cheek bones. And let me tell you, it looks good in all places. I have had people stop me and ask where I got this highlighter and almost didn't believe me when I told them what it was and how affordable it is. I picked it up at Target when I saw a youtube blogger mention it being their favorite from the drug store, and I since have gone back and picked it up in every single shade. DEFINITELY recommend.
Jessica A.
Scottville, MI
Light weight and creamy texture. Great for an extra shimmer or highlight. Love the optional colors to choose from and the quality pigment makes it something I'll buy again.
Nina K.
This product is only $1 honestly I thought this product would be crappy and cheap but this product is stunning it is creamy and VERY pigmented I love these highlighter one of my favorites
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.