BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
I have a love-hate relationship with these. They are absolutely gorgeous when applied! They make stunning liquid highlighters, especially under the brow bone. I use the pink shades as a base for any look where I'm using a Naked 3 palette or similar shades. The downside to this product is merely the packaging and the lasting time of the product itself. The squeeze tube is easy enough, but I find that after only a few months, the product begins to separate. I have to give it a few good squeezes every now and then to make sure it doesn't separate. It's a little more work and effort to get it to work, but the results are beautiful.
Daysi M.
This was a very inexpensive product and was good to use for highlighter. I usually add a couple dots to my cheek bone and blend it in. The only thing I don't like is how sticky the product is.
This product is easy to apply and it really is an inexpensive product that gives you a glow it's really easy to blend. The product will give a glow and I would recommend to friends to buy this product it really does it's job
A G.
This is a nice cream highlight. It is very subtle but if you layer a powder on top then it makes a good base. It is mostly sheer though. The pink shade is a good blush topper if you wanted to add shimmer to a matte blush.
Elena D.
Whitestone, NY
This is a creamy lustrous highlighter that really blends well. I usually go for powder bit I kinda like the creaminess to this, perfect to throw in your makeup bag and apply throughout the day.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
This is an AMAZING product that fully delivers the glow and dewiness I was looking for. I purchased the Lilac Petal colour and it's a very pretty, very subtle pink with a white highlight (so the pink is not pronounced). I love this product so much I purchased more almost right after and never want to run out of it. Aside from that, IT'S ONLY $1!!!
Tania V.
Fort Worth, TX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. Elf is so amazing wit their products. This shimmering facial whip is definitely shimmery and gives you the perfect glow you need. It is so easy to blend and i would definitely buy it again!
Yuri U.
Visalia, CA
A good option for dryer skin. I find that whipped, liquid, and cream highlighters don't pick up on my dry patches and accentuate my texture as much as power highlighters do. This is a subtle shimmer that is easily blended.
Maiya J.
Franklin, IN
Extremely beautiful on the skin, the only issue I have is with the whip showing two much texture on my face. K love the whipped formula and beautiful rose gold color. It is stunning and would even look amazing on the eyes
Beatriz C.
Got this one in a pinky color, not my favorite. I can probably use it as a blush. Maybe it's just not a good color for my skin tone. Considering repurchasing but in another color. Great price!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.