BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Jessica  E.
Another great product by the amazing e.l.f! Buildable liquid highlight with a sheer look. super easy to apply, you can use your fingers or a fan brush. Shimmery finish. I recommend for those who dare to shine!
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
I have a love-hate relationship with these. They are absolutely gorgeous when applied! They make stunning liquid highlighters, especially under the brow bone. I use the pink shades as a base for any look where I'm using a Naked 3 palette or similar shades. The downside to this product is merely the packaging and the lasting time of the product itself. The squeeze tube is easy enough, but I find that after only a few months, the product begins to separate. I have to give it a few good squeezes every now and then to make sure it doesn't separate. It's a little more work and effort to get it to work, but the results are beautiful.
Jocelyn H.
Marne, MI
I love this facial whip! It gives me the perfect pop of brightening in all the right places. I use this in place of a highlighter and really like the results. Application is easy and seamless.
This product is easy to apply and it really is an inexpensive product that gives you a glow it's really easy to blend. The product will give a glow and I would recommend to friends to buy this product it really does it's job
matison k.
Mocksville, NC
The shimmering facial whip was not my favorite product because my oil skin and it did not work out together. I would not suggest with oily skin, but dry skin would do well with it. It made my face shimmer too much and I won't be buying it again. Not for me.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
It works well and is very pretty but it is sticky so I like to go over it with my elf highlighter quad pallet to make it less tacky feeling but it gives beautiful glow and slight color
Sarah P.
Bluffton, OH
For as cheap as it is it works really well! The highlight stays in place and isn’t too much. Some make your skin look shiny and oily or have too much pigment. This highlight is the happy medium.
A G.
This is a nice cream highlight. It is very subtle but if you layer a powder on top then it makes a good base. It is mostly sheer though. The pink shade is a good blush topper if you wanted to add shimmer to a matte blush.
Beatriz C.
Got this one in a pinky color, not my favorite. I can probably use it as a blush. Maybe it's just not a good color for my skin tone. Considering repurchasing but in another color. Great price!
Yuri U.
Visalia, CA
A good option for dryer skin. I find that whipped, liquid, and cream highlighters don't pick up on my dry patches and accentuate my texture as much as power highlighters do. This is a subtle shimmer that is easily blended.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.