BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Jessica S.
It's gives you that glow that you have been looking for with out, spending so much money on it! The great thing about elf is that, like iv said; isn't much money but yet; beats the high end brands that are on the market!!
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Very pigmented! But will last all day. I use it under all my makeup or right on top of foundation. Great for times when u may be getting wet or summer time sweat. Just remember a little goes long way!
Kassie A.
I really love these! They are so powerful and reflective. They are easy to apply and don't feel greasy! They are shimmery and long lasting! The colors are great and I would buy this again. I recommend
Madeline C.
I use this before I apply my powder highlighter and I feel like it gives me a longer lasting glow. It is good for dry skin. It is sheer when it comes out the tube but looks pigmented on the skin. I would recommend this to others.
Rosa C.
I wanted to try a liquid highlighter and bought the elf shimmer facial whip in lilac petal.The color is so beautiful and gives such a nice glow.i love the affordability and quality of elf products!
Stacy L.
Norman, OK
Very light, doesn't feel like you're even wearing anything. Easy to apply, and the effects seem to last most of the day. I don't have to scrub hard to wash off when I wash my face at night, though.
Jenna K.
This is a very build able product, however I personally prefer powder highlights so I don't use it much. It has a dark pinkish under tone. If you have oily skin i would set it with a powered highlighter. I wouldn't purchase again.
Jessica  E.
Another great product by the amazing e.l.f! Buildable liquid highlight with a sheer look. super easy to apply, you can use your fingers or a fan brush. Shimmery finish. I recommend for those who dare to shine!
Liliana F.
Fresno, CA
Don't recommend this product it is so hard to blend. Not only that but when you apply it and try to blend it out it wipes out he product underneath and then it's just a spot on your face with no foundation and it's just a mess.
Crystal
I do like this liquid shimmer. I use it as a highlight and it works good but I'd say you would still need to put a powder highlighter over it to set it and make it pop. It is buildable. I think it would be for lighter skin tones.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.