BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
alexandra l.
Dallas, TX
It does a decent job for just a dollar.Only thing that bothers me is the product separates, sometimes all it puts out is a watery liquid with no pigment or sheen. Also if you don't apply enough it tends to lose it's ability to blend.
Ashlyn C.
anderson
I live for this highlight! It’s super easy to apply and it from want lift up my foundation under it at all. The color is beautiful and it’s blinding!! I have no complaints with this products, it’s great!
Jakira R.
Grand Prairie, TX
The facial whip is okay. I've only used it twice. I, personally, do not prefer liquid highlighters. Its to much of a hassle to use. Although, the color is really beautiful, i would just prefer it in compact form.
Kat T.
This product was alright but did not impress me very much. It felt a little greasy and I was nervous that it would clog my pores. I would not purchase this again, although I do love other elf products.
Alexandra R.
I love highlighters and this is not the exception. I love to mix a couple of drops with my foundation. It will give you a beautiful but soft glow. Very good size for travelling. Very good price for what you are getting.
Natalee R.
Springdale , AR
Great product at a great price. It's very very easy to apply and leaves that highlight popping for the girls that really love there highlight to be on point every day. This is long lasting. I loved it
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
This elf shimmering facial whip and is SUPER affordable only 1-4 dollars and is amazing. Super easy to apply and blend just with your fingers. Best for dry to normal skin becaus it is a creamy product, but i have heard people with oily skin rave about it.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I do like the elf shimmering facial whip i do not wear this on my face but i do wear this on my eyes as a base for a shimmery eyeshadow! it looks gorgeous together.
Naz M.
Mesquite , Tx
I love e.l.f products ! You would think since they are sooooo affordable their products would suck. But no, this is actually a great highlight! I also love the foundation, primer. Liquid liner, lipstick and brushes! All around amazing!
Tiffany H.
It's a pretty blinding highlight but you have to really blend it to make sure it isn't patchy. Weird oil comes out with the product that makes it blend a little weird. I think it's good for beginners.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.