BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Alexandra R.
I love highlighters and this is not the exception. I love to mix a couple of drops with my foundation. It will give you a beautiful but soft glow. Very good size for travelling. Very good price for what you are getting.
Tiffany H.
It's a pretty blinding highlight but you have to really blend it to make sure it isn't patchy. Weird oil comes out with the product that makes it blend a little weird. I think it's good for beginners.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
This elf shimmering facial whip and is SUPER affordable only 1-4 dollars and is amazing. Super easy to apply and blend just with your fingers. Best for dry to normal skin becaus it is a creamy product, but i have heard people with oily skin rave about it.
Stephanie Q.
I love love love the facial whip! It is so pigmented! Not glittery in any way. I had petal lilac and it's a pretty peachy rose gold color absolutely stunning! I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Ana B.
I really like this liquid highlighter, I apply it with my fingers, it blends really good. I have oily skin and I have no problem with it. The color is really pretty too, I will definitely buy it again!
Madison R.
Grand Rapids
I personally didn't like this very much, you get what you pay for. It's kind of sticky and hard to apply. It doesn't last too long but the color was really pretty. if I mix it with other ones it usually lasts longer throughout the day
Taylir W.
My favorite highlighter from ELF. This is creamy and creates a beautiful glow. It does have an odd smell but the consistency and pigment make up for it. The price is very low and affordable for all.
Chloe C.
Applying it with a beauty blender is my go to. It doesn't look like a landing strip on your face. Gives you that glow everyone wants super cheap. It blends so well. I use all the time and still have so much left. A little goes far.
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
I have Lilac Petal and I cannot complain. I love the fact that it very compact so you can take it on the go. The color works perfectly foe my skin. And it gives a very subtle highlight, which I like.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Very pigmented! But will last all day. I use it under all my makeup or right on top of foundation. Great for times when u may be getting wet or summer time sweat. Just remember a little goes long way!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.