BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Stephanie Q.
I love love love the facial whip! It is so pigmented! Not glittery in any way. I had petal lilac and it's a pretty peachy rose gold color absolutely stunning! I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
This product was alright but did not impress me very much. It felt a little greasy and I was nervous that it would clog my pores. I would not purchase this again, although I do love other elf products.
Gives a light highlight for those who don't want to look too shiny. Combination skin would best fit this Shimmer based on it pigment. Very affordable for everyone! pink/champagne undertone if you have pale to orange facial skin color! Looks amazing!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I do like the elf shimmering facial whip i do not wear this on my face but i do wear this on my eyes as a base for a shimmery eyeshadow! it looks gorgeous together.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
This elf shimmering facial whip and is SUPER affordable only 1-4 dollars and is amazing. Super easy to apply and blend just with your fingers. Best for dry to normal skin becaus it is a creamy product, but i have heard people with oily skin rave about it.
Alexandra R.
I love highlighters and this is not the exception. I love to mix a couple of drops with my foundation. It will give you a beautiful but soft glow. Very good size for travelling. Very good price for what you are getting.
Alysha G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a really good deal for the price. The color was a bit ashen on me, especially if I went heavy handed, but the sparkle is there with a capital S. it has a texture similar to the Mac Strobe Fluid, but a tad thicker, which can make it a little harder to work with, but also more opaque. While some highlighters purr, this one barks! Although I'm sure you can sheer it down by applying with a beauty blender or stippling brush. I wouldn't recommend mixing with foundation for an all over glow, unless you're going for the disco ball look. It also may look a little ashy on darker or warmer skin tones. It's a good dupe for the Benefit pinky-toned highlighter for a fraction of the price, so you really can't lose.
Naz M.
Mesquite , Tx
I love e.l.f products ! You would think since they are sooooo affordable their products would suck. But no, this is actually a great highlight! I also love the foundation, primer. Liquid liner, lipstick and brushes! All around amazing!
Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO
This product made my skin break out and it left my skin bumpy for a very long time. I do not recommend this. I didn't work well. The only good thing I have to say about this is that it blends well.
Natalee R.
Springdale, AR
Great product at a great price. It's very very easy to apply and leaves that highlight popping for the girls that really love there highlight to be on point every day. This is long lasting. I loved it
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.