BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Alexandra R.
I love highlighters and this is not the exception. I love to mix a couple of drops with my foundation. It will give you a beautiful but soft glow. Very good size for travelling. Very good price for what you are getting.
Naz M.
Mesquite , Tx
I love e.l.f products ! You would think since they are sooooo affordable their products would suck. But no, this is actually a great highlight! I also love the foundation, primer. Liquid liner, lipstick and brushes! All around amazing!
Ana B.
I really like this liquid highlighter, I apply it with my fingers, it blends really good. I have oily skin and I have no problem with it. The color is really pretty too, I will definitely buy it again!
Britiney B.
Evarts, KY
This has such a good scent and it's so easy to apply. I just dab it on with my fingers and it's give such a pretty radiant effect to the skin. It also works as a good base for powder highlight as well.
Natalee R.
Springdale , AR
Great product at a great price. It's very very easy to apply and leaves that highlight popping for the girls that really love there highlight to be on point every day. This is long lasting. I loved it
Alysha G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a really good deal for the price. The color was a bit ashen on me, especially if I went heavy handed, but the sparkle is there with a capital S. it has a texture similar to the Mac Strobe Fluid, but a tad thicker, which can make it a little harder to work with, but also more opaque. While some highlighters purr, this one barks! Although I'm sure you can sheer it down by applying with a beauty blender or stippling brush. I wouldn't recommend mixing with foundation for an all over glow, unless you're going for the disco ball look. It also may look a little ashy on darker or warmer skin tones. It's a good dupe for the Benefit pinky-toned highlighter for a fraction of the price, so you really can't lose.
Gloria V.
Williamstown, NJ
I've been using this product for a while now so I had to write a review!
Lilac petal is def my fav liquidy highlight from the drugstore. And for $1 you can't beat it! The product is very build-able and if you like a pinkish/champagne color highlight- I'm sure you'll really like it! The only con I can think of is that it is a little tacky but the best way to apply it is with your fingers, so it's not that bad! (Plus you get better color pay off when you apply it with your fingers.) Also it's best to apply in a dabbing motion. And I know some people are picky with smells and this particular one has a nice normal scent to it. This one and spot light are def my fav!
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Very pigmented! But will last all day. I use it under all my makeup or right on top of foundation. Great for times when u may be getting wet or summer time sweat. Just remember a little goes long way!
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
I have Lilac Petal and I cannot complain. I love the fact that it very compact so you can take it on the go. The color works perfectly foe my skin. And it gives a very subtle highlight, which I like.
Jessica S.
It's gives you that glow that you have been looking for with out, spending so much money on it! The great thing about elf is that, like iv said; isn't much money but yet; beats the high end brands that are on the market!!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.