BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I was a little skeptical about this product but I was pleasantly surprised. It was such a pretty color. It was very shimmery and gave me a pretty glow. It was also only $1 so it is definitely worth a try.
Jessica K.
Peoria, AZ
This has become a part of my every day makeup. It's super easy to put on, and it's thick enough to stay put. It's definitely pigmented and shows up well. It's a little small, but for $1 I'd buy 20 of them.
Jakira R.
Grand Prairie , TX
The facial whip is okay. I've only used it twice. I, personally, do not prefer liquid highlighters. Its to much of a hassle to use. Although, the color is really beautiful, i would just prefer it in compact form.
Salina B.
Phoenix , AZ
Lovvvveeeeee this color , pink champagne is my all time favorite color and this is what it leaves for a highlight! Easy to blend and apply , and also last long thru out the day! I would highly recommend this!!
Lindsay B.
I give this a 3. I give it a 3/5 because it was a little hard to blend for me and mine was very very watery. I have seen way better highlights so I would go a different way. It is honestly what you like.
alexandra l.
Dallas, TX
It does a decent job for just a dollar.Only thing that bothers me is the product separates, sometimes all it puts out is a watery liquid with no pigment or sheen. Also if you don't apply enough it tends to lose it's ability to blend.
destiny m.
San Jose, CA
Super pretty shimmer! I love it for the summer time with my natural look. It's really good for both skin types! I definitely have a change of skin with winter and summer! I would love for you guys to try it believe me you'll love it !!!!
Lisa I.
Culloden, GA
I love elf makeup. The facial whip is a great product of elf. The whip adds a great glow to your cheeks. It has a shimmery finish to it. I would recommend it to others ladies. The cost is very good too. I would buy this product again.
Nakyiah H.
Beautiful shade and a great highlighter! Smooth application and definitely met my expectations! Stayed put all day and made my skin glow!great value for its price. Would definitely recommend to a friend
Sadie T.
Winona, MN
ELF is a very afordable brand including thr shimmering facial whip. This highlighter has pink and peach undertones and is very easy to apply considering that is a cream. I have gotten different coverages on this highlighter and would certantly buy it again.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.