BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Oh my gosh. The "shimmer" is unreal. Definitely reliable to the name. Perfect for my oily to dry skin. The undertones were a champagne to me. So easy to apply and blend and goes on so smooth. I would buy this product again !
Hannah M.
Forked River, NJ
Stunning creamy highlight for the price! You get a lot of product and it is super pigmented! It gives a soft, pink metallic glow without being too glittery. I applied it with a dabbing motion using my fingers or with a beauty blender. Trying to rub it into my cheeks took off a bit of my makeup underneath. All in all a definite must-have
Elisa E.
Awesoooooome product !!! It works as a cream highlighter but it has a very natural finish ! It blends perfectly in the skin and it really gives you that glow in your make up, I totally recommended if you want a cool but easy to use highlighter
Lauren D.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS HIGHLIGHTER! ELF has always been great for a good price and great quality. I use this product literally everyday and it looks stunning. I get multiple comments on how it looks and I would recommend to literally everyone!
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
This has the prettiest sheer pink tint and such a lovely sheen to it. It blends effortlessly and has a great build ability to it. Like some many other E.L.F products, this can not be beat for the price!!!!!
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
bueno, bonito y barato.
lo probe hace un tiempo
el color es sin duda algo hermoso y suave! es excelente para esos looks naturales e intensos
lo volveria a comprar si o si
Yalissa P.
Evansville, IN
I love the glow! Some days i feel the need for maximun glow and some days i just want a minimal glow, and this product is amazing. The lighweight shimmer to gives to my look is perfect for every day wear. Very sleek and silky, great shine.
Amanda C.
This is a good Liquid highlighter. Easy to use and easy too apply. It is very pinky in tone and does have some glitter flecks in it as well. I think elf products are amazing and I use and buy a lot or almost all their products.
Mariah M.
Coachella, CA
Ohhhh how I love this!!! I usually don't go for a liquidy type highlighter but the was is blends together, the way it stays on and the WAY IT MAKES YOU GLOW!!!! I would so recommend it to others, and I have and they loved it. Definitely worth your money!! Not that it's expensive, it's actually really affordable as well!!
Nikki G.
Works really well! Very affordable and looks pretty good on my medium toned skin. Great for a night out. Seems to last 5-6 hours. Will probably buy again if I run out. Love it!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.