BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Hensley B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Really oily and doesn't stay in place. It is pink and you can't really see the sparkle but it moves around a lot anyway. It's pretty if you just are looking for something cheaper and will last for a few hours
Meranda D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Looks sooooo good! Creamy and glossy without looking oily. I love the subtle pink hue, it doesn't make your face look too flushed and balances well with blush and bronzer. Some transfer after it's first applied, but doesn't budge once it "dries."
Jessica H.
I wasn't the biggest fan of this. I do enjoy many ELF products but for me this was patchy and very hard to blend. The color itself is pretty but the application could be so much better.
Crystal M.
I am obsessed with this highlighter/shimmer! I am able to layer this over my powders flawlessly. I blend this in with my finger and it's so easy to apply. Love the color! Gives a natural, but noticeable glow! Amazing!
Christine N.
Brooklyn ny
Got this product for free on the elf cosmetics website, I don’t really like it as much , I mean I’m not used to using liquid highlighter but it does blend into the skin nicely, it’s more like a natural glow .
Leonela L.
Vista, CA
Want an extra pop of shine into your cheekbones ? This is the perfect thing to purchase, suits all skin tones, you glow like a goddess and it's long lasting as well. Price is amazing! Don't wait any longer!
Lauren D.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS HIGHLIGHTER! ELF has always been great for a good price and great quality. I use this product literally everyday and it looks stunning. I get multiple comments on how it looks and I would recommend to literally everyone!
Mariah M.
Coachella, CA
Ohhhh how I love this!!! I usually don't go for a liquidy type highlighter but the was is blends together, the way it stays on and the WAY IT MAKES YOU GLOW!!!! I would so recommend it to others, and I have and they loved it. Definitely worth your money!! Not that it's expensive, it's actually really affordable as well!!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Okay, i finally got me a tube of this in "pink lemonade" at Walmart, and i must say..WOW! A DOLLAR?!! This little tube of goddess is AWESOME! I have been applying this on my lips after my elf "natural" matte lipstick, and OMG! MIX the two together on your lips, and they look glamorous! This can be used as a highlighter, a lip gloss, a blush. It can be added to your mosturizer for a beautiful dewy appearance! I'm obsessed with this stuff!! I reapply it all day to my lips! I cant get enough of this facial whip! I cant wait to get all the other colors! Super pigmented! Super glossy, and dewy! Its a must have for me now.
Nikki G.
Works really well! Very affordable and looks pretty good on my medium toned skin. Great for a night out. Seems to last 5-6 hours. Will probably buy again if I run out. Love it!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.