BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Mindi M.
Des Allemands, LA
The whip is definitely super light and can be applied under or over foundation for a glow. You could even use it by itself to give more of a natural glow. It's very light weight and the formula blends pretty easily.
Astrid R.
This highlighter is beautiful!! It's only $1 and it works wonders. I'm going to the store to buy 5 more of these because I love it. Really pigmented for a natural glow. Apply powder highlight on top to make it pop more.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
This is very nice on the skin it gives you a very nice glow. It's is a frosty pink color and is best used after foundation under power products. If I use it on top of powder It will mess with the products underneath. I would definitely recommend it.
Michelle L.
This is a good base for highlight, which makes the highlight last long. I think it is a little too "sticky" and it is pigmented that has a champagne undertone,. I would buy this again if I want a glowing face !
Mashrika A.
It's not that great bc it wears off after a while. It's easy to apply but can look flat. I just don't like it on my face. It's better to purchase a better quality unless you're only wearing it for a short term.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I love this product because it is so versatile. I have used it as a highlighter, as eye shadow, and I have mixed it in with matte foundations to make it look a little dewy. All these worked fabulous and I love it
Nicole N.
This product is pretty good. Good shine. Last all day. The shine is pinkish. I recommend this greatly just kidding I suggest the wet and wild one. The finish is shimmery. Go and buy this or don't ,its up to u.
Annie D.
Boise, ID
I think this stuff costs like $1 & it is so worth that dollar! It goes on smoothly & is pretty pigmented. I like that you can build it to give you quite the glow. It stays put & layers nicely on top of makeup!
Ms.E M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Color fades into barely any color and
lasts. it blends easy because it's a smooth cream and so easy to apply.
Long lasting colors, It also comes in many shades so you can choose the right one for you and I do recommend it!
Crystal M.
I am obsessed with this highlighter/shimmer! I am able to layer this over my powders flawlessly. I blend this in with my finger and it's so easy to apply. Love the color! Gives a natural, but noticeable glow! Amazing!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.