BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Audrey S.
It’s a little too pinky for my skin tone but it’s super pretty and reallly good! I would definitely buy another shade, and it’s sooo cheap and worth it specially if you’re experimenting on makeup still :)
John R.
Hamilton, OH
I LOVE THIS! I use it on the face particularly on natural or foundationless days. It’s nice overall and can be used on the body. I personally love lilac petal and golden peach mixed in my light skin.
Anna C.
Culver, IN
This product works nicely as a highlighter. Its quite peachy colored which I didn't expect. I typically layer this one in two layers and top with loose glitter eyeshadow for a blinding highlight. I have yet to try this as a all over face illuminator all though I'm sure it would work lovely that way as well.
Myriam F.
I cannot believe this is like $2. It is soo good! It is a creamy highlight that lasts all day on your face. I get many compliments when I have this on. It’s amazing.
Larissa. V.
Karnes City
I was excited to purchase it when I used it the first thing that came out was this white shiny stuff. I was confused I didn’t know what it was so I shook it. It still came out but also the color I got came out. Looked beautiful so I applied it. It wasn’t as good as I thought it would be
Jennifer A.
My mom had gave me this once and my geez was it so shimmery! Perfect to put under the foundation to give you that nice dewy affect! And lots long lasting and affordable!
Srinidhi Y.
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!!! It is my first highlighter and it has caused me to want to try more colors. On me, it looks natural and beautiful. It causes my nose to look much smaller than it actually is. Everyone says in other reviews that to use in moderation but I put on as much as I think is needed every day and I've had it since September. I'm super pale and it looks amazing on even the darkest skin in my family, which is pretty tan. I really recommend this highlighter to any one.
Cass 🌙.
This is such a beautiful highlighter! It's a pinky color but t isn't to pink on my fair skin! It blends out beautifully & looks so nice! The only thing I will say about this is it doesn't last very long on my skin. Maybe an hour or two. But the formula and color are awesome!
Lesha F.
Endicott, NY
Okay! This is not a highlighter, it’s a shimmer. I got it under the guise that it was a highlighter and found it too sticky and wet, but that’s the point. I put it on my cheekbones for a dewy look, but since I have oily skin it can make it look more oily than it appears.
Samantha t.
Florence
I really like this liquid highlight from elf. It is very pretty on the skin. You can use it with or without foundation. And you can use it in under your foundation for that lit from within glow
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.