BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this product as a gift from elf and I am completely in love with it. It's it's for your eyes, lips, and cheeks; and adds a nice smooth illumination. Then you can go over it with you fave liquid highlighter or powder highlighter or BOTH 😍😍😍 Definitely recommend!
Lesha F.
Brockport, NY
Okay! This is not a highlighter, it’s a shimmer. I got it under the guise that it was a highlighter and found it too sticky and wet, but that’s the point. I put it on my cheekbones for a dewy look, but since I have oily skin it can make it look more oily than it appears.
Michelle M.
Gainesville, FL
Love this as a beginner highlighter! It’s so easy to tap in and gives a great Iight pink highlight on the tops of your cheek. Sheer but buildable and can be slightly blinding but not too strong. Bevy easy to use with sponge, brush, fingers or anything!
Sarah B.
Goodlettsville, TN
This is a really good highlighter for the price. It does not take a lot. If you use to much sometimes it is hard to blend in and looks a little more shimmery than I prefer, but if you use the right amount it gives you the perfect amount of highlight.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is so pigmented! It’s really easy to use with the applicator, it gives you a nice pearl shiny vibe - I apply it on my cheeks, nose and cupids now! It’s really long lasting too, I liked the formula so much I bought it in the pink tone as well.
Justin F.
Honestly this product is ok....  its pretty cheap so its expected of its quality. Its not the worst like it does its job but the face that its liquid and its reallly really pigmented its really hard to blend in with foundation without making it chunky
Alicia L.
Buffalo, NY
I like to use this product a lot in the summer with a damp beauty blender or my fingers. The tube is fairly small but for the price I think it’s worth it. There’s a pinkish tint with a shimmer that it good for blush or underneath a highlight for a more dramatic look. I would recommend!
Patience M.
Love this stuff! Tiny tube of unicorn shimmer!! Love it !! It is so smooth and shimmery. Only con is sometimes liquid just comes out instead of the whip shimmer.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I found that this was great for a eye shadow but not as a highlight or under foundation. It blends well and can be covered good but I find that once you go to spread it it goes everywhere. But it works well just have to play with it
Shayla K.
Omah
This product is pretty thick and goopy. I don’t love it but there are other elf highlights that are powder that I love. Elf has great products and they are affordable as well. I love elf and will continue to try their products.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.