BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Andrea F.
Frederick, MD
This product does provide a nice sheen on the face rather than a chunky glitter. It's a nice peachy, pink shade. The product does feel rather sticky if not set and setting would defeat the purpose. This product will last a long time but i will repurchase for sure!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is great for being only a dollar. I use this as a highlighting base and just apply my highlighter on top of it and it just intensifies the glow and pigmentation. It's a great base for just a dollar. You can't go wrong with it.
Fardja B.
I love that it's a liquid! It makes the application easy but the build up a lil tricky. Has an amazing shimmer(you know we have to make sure as soon as the sun hits us we're sinning lol) i have a mixture between oily and dry skin so i definitely recommend for either.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I’ve never used a liquid highlight ever but this one had me in awe. It so so pretty and blinding! A little drop gives an amazing glow a little product goes a long way. The price isn’t expensive ether so you get your money’s worth.
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
i waited FOREVER for this to be available in stores, but once i finally found it i was really disappointed. i wanted to be able to use this as a highlight, but it does not blend well at all. it leaves a very sharp, visible line wherever you first apply it, no matter how quickly you start blending, and it takes a LOT of blending to make that harsh line go away. by the time you've got it looking right, half the prodcut has rubbed off so you have to repeat the whole process again. that said, once you do manage to blend it, it looks nice. you really cannot beat the price. plus, the packaging is kind of cute and i love the tiny tube opening that lets you squeeze out a precise amount of product. i would not purchase this again, but you can certainly make do with this highlight if you're not willing/able to pay more. i would also recommend trying this as eyeshadow, since you can pack it on pretty well and the shimmer gives a lot of depth.
Maria S.
Fontana
This product is ok if you don't have the money to buy the other brand. The shimmer is ok on the face and on the body. The pro and cons are that this product can do the same thing form the other retails. I like the gold tone.
Anna S.
Rainbow city
I buy this stuff every time I can get my hands on it. It's so pigmented and goes on great. It's very easy to apply and blend. It's good for both oily and dry skin. I definitely recommend this!
Andrea G.
Camdenton, MO
I really just don't think I like this. The color is strange and even thought it feels light, it looks heavy on the skin and hard to blend out. When trying to blend its like all I can blend is the shimmer with the actual pigment staying where I initially swiped it.
Karissa M.
Huffman, TX
I used a stippling brush to apply the liquid highlight. It's a more soft highlight not as intense as a becca skin perfecting highlight. There was more of a shine than shimmer. It's an okay product.
Ana
This product is inexpensive, and found at every drug store. Once applied it has a smooth application, with a pearl pinkish tone. It isn't sheer not pigmented, it's more in the in between the two. I would buy it again, it isn't as pricey as other highlighters.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.