BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
I like using this shimmer face whip underneath of my foundation to give my face that glow. When I apply it on top of my foundation it seems to rub my makeup if so I started using it under my makeup and it looks sooo good and glory!
Karen C.
I received and ordered the "spotlight". It's lighter than it looks and it doesn't look at all glowy or shimmery to me. I applied it after concealer and even tried it mixing it with my moisturizer but it still looks the same. I dunno, maybe I ordered the wrong one for my skin tone. It's a really small bottle anyway so I will be trying other highlighters and see how it compares.
Li D.
Brooklyn, NY
The glow is unreal. I own this product in the shade lilac petals. It is a little hard to blend and a little streaky so it's kind of hard to work with. It might be just mine, but the product has a lot of glittery liquid and the "whip" isn't really like a whip
diamond w.
Baton Rouge, LA
Make sure you blend blend blend , I recommend putting a dab on the beauty sponge then applying vs putting it on face then blending it out. It tends to dry in place. But overall I rate it a 4/10.
Aimee C.
Jackson, MI
This is not to thick however this is something for a more natural day if you want to use this alone if your going to powder your face you'll also need a powder highlight
Ana N.
Oneonta , AL
This gives you a very natural glow. This product is very easy to blend and perfect for an everyday look for work. It has a pale pink undertone. You won't regret buying this and saves you some money when you're low on cash.
brookelynn h.
Cookeville, TN
This highlighter is awesome. Sooooo pretty! It makes your face shiny but not look oily. It lasts forever. If you do ad to much you could look like a grease ball, but other from that i do recommend. Its perfect for a day out or for a fancy dinner. I would buy again.
Berenice P.
It's a very pretty peachy color for especially medium tones skin color. It is a long lasting highlighter and very easy to apply and blend. Very affordable and pigmented.
Brenner C.
Riverside , CA
AMAZING FOR ONLY ONE DOLLAR !!!!! Pigment is amazing and you can easily layer a powder highlight over if you wanted to. Amazing buy ! Definitely underrated in my opinion.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I love this it's creamy and smooth it goes on well and feels fabulous. It's super reasonably priced I love that about ELF. It has the prettiest shimmer you should pick some up.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.